Haysiepoo Part 29

I checked in and walked over to everyone. Cam picked me up and spun me around. "Hey Paigy!" "Hi!" I said while laughing he put me down and I immediately noticed Nash being the only one sitting down. I texted him, "Your favorite person is here! Come give me a hug." I decided to forgive Nash. He was just lovestruck. I could tell when he read it bc he jumped up and ran over and picked me up. I put my legs around him and whispered in his ear,"She was bitch anyway. I'm glad to have you as my bestfriend." He hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek. I noticed that Hayes just walked over from the elevator and I think he saw that Nash kissed my cheek bc he looked angry. I hoped down and walked over to Hayes but before I got there Jack G picked me up from behind  and put me on his shoulders. "Uh hey there Jack!" I said while laughing. He took me off his shoulders and put me on the ground and hugged me really tight. "How are you babygirl?" He asked. "Please don't call that," I said while walking away to Hayes who was leaning against the wall.  "Hey!" I said. He pulled me down the hallway. "Where are we going?" I asked. Instead of answering my question he smashed his lips on mine. It was perfect. It turned into a little makeout session. I didn't mind it at all. He moved his hand up my waist and started to lift off my shirt. "Hayes no!" I said and slapped his hand. "Damnt I totally ruined the moment." "We were gonna get caught anyway so it's ok." "I'm so sorry Paige. I messed up and acted like a douche. I'm so very sorry. Can you forgive me?" I leaned in and gave him a long, passionate kiss and pulled away.  "Will you be my gf again?" "Yes I would love too." I ran down the hallway and said "Catch me if you can!" Hayes having played football was really fast and caught up to me and picked me up. He held me bridal style and Candace woke up right when we walked in and she sat on me. So Hayes was holding both of us. We all sat in the lobby and chatted. We talked about the most random things. I noticed that Nash was staring at me.  I shot him a confused look and he blushed. Bart came and told us that we had to leave bc we had to get there early. We all got in the limo and made out way to the venue.

*1:30*

They had 30 minutes until the meet  & greet. We all sat backstage and hung out. 

*2:00* 

They left for the meet & greet an there were hundreds of girls out there.

Hayes' POV:

There were a lot of girls here. 

*3:45*

We finally finished so now we had to perform until 5.we walked on stage and all of the girls started screaming instantly. Paige, Candace,& their mom managed to get a spot in the front row.

*4:30*

We had 30 minutes left and Nash said he wanted to call a special guest on stage.

Nash's POV:

I needed to do this. "I want to  call this person on stage bc she  has helped through so much! Paige......." 

Paige's POV:

Me??? No not me. He had to be talking about someone else but he came over to me and put out his hand for me to grab which I did. Hayes looked furious. I don't know what to do. Hayes was giving me a glare and Nash was giving me gugu eyes. "Paige will you be my gf?" Nash asked. Wth was going on? Hayes walked up to Nash and grabbed his collar and whispered into his ear.......

Nash's POV:

"Wtf man! She's mine!"  "What?" "She's mine!!! So back off!!!" 

Hayes POV: 

I grabbed Paige's hand and walked backstage. I can't believe Nash. He's such a douche. Paige started crying. "Hey hey hey what's wrong babe?" "We just left Nash there, embarrassed." "You're mine and only mine." I hugged her and she quit crying. I looked into her eyes and then stared at her lips. "Well are you gonna kiss me or nahhh," she said in an adorable voice. I cupped her face and kissed her so passionately. Why do all of our single kisses turn into a makeout session. Nothing wrong with that though. I pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. I picked her up an out her down on the couch without breaking the kiss. She laid ontop of me still kissing me . She laid her head to the side and said," Hayes, I love you so much!" "Aww baby I love you so very much!"

(1 more chapter)