Haysiepoo Part 22

This was gonna be a huge party and I was so excited. I am so excited that Candace can come . Hayes, Nash, and Morgan came with me to go get ready while Cam stayed with Candace. My mom has been at the house all day getting the house ready for the party. Our house was pretty big so I hope a lot of people show up. I invited about 250 people. I thought and my party was gonna be a luau/ beach party. I drove up into the driveway and the house looked AMAZING outside. My mom did so well. I ran inside and yelled," OMG mom it looks amazing! Thank you sooo much!" "Aww you're welcome babe." I motioned Hayes and Nash to the guest rooms. "Ok guys we have 5 guest rooms so you can pick anyone of them." "5?!?" "Ya my mom is a lawyer and my dad was a doctor before he went to jail." "Wow!" "Ya it's awesome but lonely." "Well is it ok if the rest of MAGCON stay the night?" "Seriously?!?" I yelled excitedly. "Ya." "OMG yes!!!!" "Well in that case I'll have to say in your room," said Hayes going towards my room. "Sure pervert," I said back while giggling. "Morgan can stay with you if you're comfortable with that," I said to Nash. "Of course!" "Ok well it's only 2 hours until the party so I'm gonna get ready. There are 3 bathrooms downstairs but ones in my room so y'all can use the others if you want but there are 2 more upstairs wit the other two guest rooms an one is in my moms room so y'all basically have 4 to choose from so I'll see y'all later." "Ok byee!" Said Hayes. I quickly ran in my room which not to mention was huge! It was nice to have a lot of room. I undressed and ran in the bathroom  and turned on the shower.. I washed my body and then put shampoo and conditioner in my hair. After I was finished with that, I shaved. I turned off the shower and jumped out quickly. Only an hour an a half left!! I dried off and put on my underwear and bruh(itsmeyas17 would get this😂) and put on a big tshirt that I wear when I put on my makeup. I looked through my closet to figure out what I was gonna wear. I chose a black, flowy dress with lace sleeves. I laid it on my bed and ran back in the bathroom. I did all of my makeup and had 45 minutes left. I brushed my hair but it was already very curly so I left it like that and then I put on my dress. I loved this dress on me a lot! I went in my closet and pulled out some black pumps that sowed my toenails. I got my nail polish out and painted my fingers and toes white.