Haysiepoo Part 8

Paige's POV:

Some boys came up to Hayes and I and Hayes seemed annoyed so he told then to move. We found a seat and I asked him," Who were they?" "Some old friends." "Oh cool." We were watching the movie and a girl came up and sat on Hayes' lap and turned around and kissed him but he pushed her off quickly. "WHAT THE HELL!" He yelled. "Hayes!!!!! I've missed you! You promised to snuggle wit me when you came back," said te girl. "Came back from where?" I asked. "Hayes and I are datin but he left me for some business a while ago," said the girl. Hayes pushed her off of his lap. "I don't even know you!" He yelled. "Whatever Hayes!" She yelled and walked away. I looked in Hayes' eyes and he looked in mine. He leaned in but I stopped him. "Hayes who was she?" I asked. "I don't know probably some crazy fan," said Hayes. I just turned back and faced the screen. I was really confused but I loved Hayes. I looked back into his blue eyes and kissed him. The kiss was so perfect, I could not have asked for anything better. I smiled after the kiss and so did he. The movie ended and we walked out hand in hand.

*Saturday 11am*

So fa, Hayes and I have gone on 3 dates in a week. I was happy bc I was gonna ask her out today before we got on the plane.

*airport-2pm(plane boards at 2:30)*

I was really nervous. I had 30 more minutes. "Hey Paige! Let's go get some Starbucks!" I yelled. "Ok let's go!" We were on our way an I said," Paige......." "Yes Hayes?" "Will you be my gf? I've never had someone make me so happy in my life!" "Yes yes yes I will Hayes!!!"