Haysiepoo Part 3

Cameron's POV:

I heard Paige yelling at Matt but I don't know what their saying. She seemed upset so I walked out towards her and she bumped into me. She hugged me and started to cry. "What's wrong Paigey" I asked."N-nothing." "Paige,really?" "I cant." "Paige?!?" "Stop yelling. I'm just going home . I'm gonna be a distraction." "No Paige! You're staying. If your not gonna tell me what's up then I'll ask Matt. Go back with everyone else." "Ok." I don't know what's going on but I'm very angry and stressed. I walked up to Matt and slammed him at the wall. "What the hell did you do to Paige?! I yelled. "Nothing!" He yelled back. "Really bc she doesn't just cry for no reason!" "Whatever! Let me go!" "Hell no.... She won't tell me what's going on so you will!" "She's jealous of my gf, ok? She's mad bc she likes me! Don't believe me ask anyone!" I let Matt go and walked away. I decided to call Logan, maybe he would know what's wrong.

*phone call from Cam to Logan*

"Hey bro!" Exclaimed Logan. "Hey! Paige and Matt were yelling at eachother. Do you know why?" "Probably bc of the breakup." "What breakup?" "Matt and Paige were dating for about 6 months and they just broke up about 2 weeks ago bc Matt cheated on her." "Why didn't I know about this?""She didn't want you to hurt him." "Now I defiantly am." "No, I already know that she doesn't want to make it awkward between you two." "Fine..... Wait how do you know that she's staying here?" "Matt texted me. He still texts me all of the time but I just delete them bc I know how much he really hurt our little sis." "Ok thanks! Bye Logan!" "Bye bro!"

*end of phone call*

I was furious with Matt but I knew I couldn't do anything. I had to stay strong for Paige. I can't believe he did that to her. I walked in and everyone was on their phones away from each other except Paige who was cuddled up to Hayes. They were actually pretty cute together but I didn't want her to get hurt. I turned around and glared at Matt and I think that he knew that I knew about them. I was a little mad at  Paige for not telling me but I guess I am a little over protective. I sat down by Paige and hugged her and she hugged back.