Haysiepoo Part 16

Hayes' POV

"Tell him or I will," I said loudly. "Tell me what?" Asked Cameron. "I'm leaving right now from this tour," said Paige. "What? No, I won't let you," said Cameron. "I'm leaving."  "NO YOU ARENT!" "Cameron Alexander Dallas, Candace is sick, very sick! She has cancer and doesn't have that much longer to live, ok? We've known for a couple of months now and she is in emergency surgery right now." Cameron sat there speechless. "You mean to tell me that you knew this and never told me?!" "We all decided not to." "Why?" "I don't know bc it would distract you." "I'm coming with you." "Are you positive about that?" "Yes." "Well pack your stuff bc Morgan is coming too and we're already ready. "Ok." We walked out of the room and I asked her," Are you ok?" "Yes, I'm fine." "We HAVE to FaceTime, call, and text every single night." "Ooookkkk Mr. Smooth."  I kissed her lightly and she kissed back. Cameron kind of let the no dating thing go so we're all good. About 10 minutes later, Cameron walked out and we left for the airport. It was now 9:30 and we had to be back by 12 so we would be fine. We walked in the airport and it was packed with fan girls. I don't have time for this. We pushed through them and got up to the desk. Nash said," We need three tickets to Memphis, TN." "We only have one available until tomorrow." "No we really need 3. It's very important." "I can see if anyone will give up their tickets." "Ok." "EXCUSE ME FLIGHT 101 TO MEMPHIS TENNESSEE, WE NEED TWO TICKETS TO FREE UP FOR THESE LOVELY KIDS. THEY NEED THEM BC......." Nash took over," OUR LITTLE SISTER HAS CANCER AND WE NEED TO GET THERE NOW WELL NOT MINRE THEIRS(he pointed to Cam and Paige)." Immediately everyone came up and we just took two. Wow, they were sweet.