Haysiepoo Part 18

I was kind of sad that Hayes checked up on me about thr. He really needs to just trust me. Well I guess he's just a little new at this so it's ok for now. We got our luggage and took an uber to the hospital. I ran into my moms arms and Cam picked my mom up in a hug. We walked in the room and Candace was sleeping bc she just got out of surgery.  Cam and I sat down and looked at social medias. Hayes tweeted," I miss my babe." I thought he was gonna wait! Everyone was going crazy asking "who", "I'm gonna kill her,"what the hell!" I could honestly care less at this point. Candace woke up about 10 minutes later and her face immediately lit up.  "Paigy and CAMMY!!!!" She yelled we ran over to her and gave her a big hug. "How's my sweet little sis?" I asked. "Amazing!!!" She yelled. It was so unfortunate for a little, energized 5 year old to have cancer. Can looked upset so I took him in the hallway. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Our little sister is dying, Paige!" "You don't have to worry about that. You need to have fun and hangout with her while you can." "Ok." Cam hugged me and I hugged him really tight. "I love you Cam!" "I love you too!" We walked back in and I got a call from Hayes on FaceTime so I answered it. "Hey babyyyy!" I said. "Hey beautiful!" "What's up?" "Nothing bc you're not here and we have like an hour until MAGCON."  Just as I was about to answer Morgan ran in with tears. "Morgs what happened!?" I heard Candace yell. She was too sweet! "Um nothing I'm fine." "Come here Morgan." I said she sat by me and I put the laptop on mute. "My ex from a couple of years ago was here and he kissed me......... and I kissed back!!!" "Why would you do that?" "I don't know!" "Ooh good thing nash isn't here," I said. "Shut up!!" She yelled. "Why did you kiss him? Wasn't he the one that kept kissing on you when you told him to stop and he wouldn't?!?" "Yes that's him!" Just as she said that he walked in. "Get your ass out of my sisters room!" I yelled. "Oh if it isn't miss Paige," he said.  "What do you want anyway?""Your beautiful bestfriend and maybe even you." "Haha funny now go!" I pushed him out but he punched my face and I fell to the floor. Apparently, Cam was getting a drink so he wasn't in here.