Haysiepoo Part 15

"You know what, Paige." "Hayes!!! I said I don't wanna tell you, ok? It's not that I don't wanna trust you, it's that it's so personal even Cameron doesn't know. I don't want us to fight but this is so personal and I really don't want to talk about it." "Ok." "Ok as in we can cuddle now?" "Yes we can but we have to be back in the meeting room in 3 hours." "Ok let's watch a movie and then get ready." "Yes let's do that." I just smiled and grabbed Hayes' hand. I got a text from my mom and it said. "Candice is very sick. We just brought her to the hospital and she's in surgery. Have you told Cam about it yet? I understand if you haven't." I instantly started balling. You've probably heard about your dad. He has at least 10 years in jail if not more. "Babe?!" asked Hayes.I just kept crying. He kissed me. "I-I was gonna leave t-the t-tour on s-Saturday bc it's s-so stressful b-but I'm l-leaving right now." "What?!? Why?!?" "This is about what I couldn't tell you and now I guess I'll have to." "What, what's wrong?!?" Just then  Morgan and Nash walked around the hallway and saw me. "Babe, what's wrong?" Asked Morgan. "S-she's in the h-hospital." "Omg let's go get our stuff and leave now."  She came over and hugged me. "What's going on?!?" Asked Hayes. "Tell him and I'll go get our stuff." She ran away and I was left with Nash and Hayes. "My sister has cancer and she just got really sick and is currently in surgery." Hayes and Nash just hugged me for a long time. "You have to tell Cameron," said Hayes. "I can't." "You have to." "Hayes, i really can't. She wants to see him so bad but he will be so crushed." Hayes picked me up and ran into Their room where Cam was. "Put me down Hayes!" I yelled. "Paige has to tell you something, Cameron," said Hayes. "No---no I don't!"