Haysiepoo Part 25

" thanks Hayes," I said quietly. "Guys stop talking! I want Hayes to hold me," yelled Candace. She was a lot sassier than normal probably bc she was tired. "Ok I'm gonna go talk to some hot girls so I'll see ya later." "Ok byeeee!" Yelled Hayes while I was walking away.

Paige's POV:

I decided to go talk to some people in the living room. "Hey babe I'm gonna go in the living room," I said. "Ok," said Hayes. I walked in and saw my friend,  Julian.  "Hey bæ!" He said. I didnt mind him calling me that though. He was really sweet to me but for some reason Morgan didn't like him but I don't know why. He hugged me and said," This is an awesome party!" "Aww thanks!"  I was really tired so I said," Do you wanna sit down bc I'm tired?" "Ya." I sat down and leaned my head on him. I immediately fell asleep. 

*2:30am*

I woke up and I was still laying on Julian. No one else was there that I knew of. I got up to change. "Hey im gonna get going," sai Julian. "Ok bye! Thanks for coming!" I said. He walked out and I walked into my room and just plopped down on my bed. I was too tired to change.

*10am*

Everyone has to leave at 5 so we didn't have that much time. I walked downstairs and saw everyone downstairs except Candace and Hayes. I peeked in Candace's room and saw them cuddled up. It was so cute! I snapped a picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption," Cuties." I walked back downstairs and sat next to Morgan on the couch. "Heyyyy!" I said happily. "Hi," she said kind of rudely. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Find out for yourself." Jeez.... She was in a bad mood. Nash was in the kitchen so I asked him," What's up with Morgan?" "The real question is what's fucking up with you!?!" "What happened that I don't know about?" I asked angrily.  "Oh shut up Paige! Hayes cried himself to sleep." I just stared at him with a confused look. What the hell was he talking about? I decided to check social media. It was blown up! Pictures of me laying on Julian and him kissing my lips, me touching his abs, what the hell was this? "WTF!" I yelled. I called Julian.

*call from Paige to Julian*

"WTF are these pictures?!?" "Me and you last night." "I never did this!!!" I yelled. "Of course you did!" "No I fucking didn't!" I hung up. I can't even believe him. "MORGAN!!" I yelled. "Why have you never liked Julian?"  "Psshhh no reason! I have liked him." "You actually used to but for the past few months you've avoided him." "I don't know! Just go to your little bf and have a happy life!" I just collapsed and started crying. Nash just stared at me. "Nash I didn't do this!!!" I yelled. "It looks pretty real to me." "It's not! I wouldn't do this to Hayes." "You just did...." "This is the worst fucking birthday ever!!" I yelled and ran to my room and slammed the door.