Nightmare

Song: Dream by Imagine Dragons

~~~Magnus' p.o.v~~~

Arms wrapped around me from behind. "Hey beautiful" he said. I turned my head to kiss him closing my eyes. But as soon as my lips touched him, he disappeared.

"Alec? Where are you?" I searched around frantically, trying to find my one true love. When I found him he was fighting with Sebastian. I tried to get to him, but it was like there was a wall between us. No matter how much I pounded on the wall I couldn't get to him.

I watched in horror as the fight went on. It looked like Alec had the upper hand until Sebastian cut Alec's leg with his sword. Then it all went downhill. Sebastian started overpowering Alec, pinning him to the ground. Then he brought his sword down and it went right through Alec's heart. "Alec!" I said and ran to him as the wall broke.

Sebastian had disappeared. I had tears streaming down my face, as I cradled his head in my arms. I was begging him to come back. "Alec! Come back, I need you! I can't live without you!"

Then I was in a different scene. This time I was in my loft with the chairman in my lap. "Daddy" I heard someone call. I'm guessing it's Alec and my unborn child. A Boy about sixteen came out and saw me on the couch. He was crying about something, on the verge of sobbing.

"What's wrong sweety?" I asked.

"You mean you don't know?" he asked tears running down his cheeks.

I wiped them off answering his question "Remember what?"

"He's gone, Dad is gone!" he said "He went out hunting with Jace and blocked a demon from killing Jace. But the demon hit him instead and we were to late to save him." by then they were both sobbing, taking comfort from each other.

"Wake up! Magnus wake up!" a voice said.

I immediately jolted awake and was shaking uncontrollably. "What's wrong Mags?" I started sobbing and Alec held me bringing my head to his chest. I could feel his shirt getting wet where my head was laying.

"I had a nightmare about you and our baby. It started out okay, I was in kitchen making breakfast when your arms wrapped around me. I was about to kiss you but you disappeared. I searched all over for you, and when I finally found you, you were about fight Sebastian. When I tried to join you there was an invisible wall. So I could't get to you no matter how hard I tried.

"But then you two started to fight. You were doing pretty well until he cut your leg, then it all went downhill. He pinned you down and stabbed you through the heart. When I went to help you the wound would't heal with my magic. I felt so helpless. So I watched you die without being able to do anything." I cried.

"It's alright Mags, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere without you." Alec said rubbing soothing patterns on my back as I cried into his shoulder.

"But there's more." I said and started explaining what happened in the second nightmare. "I was transported to another nightmare. This time a boy about 16 was crying and coming over to me. I think he was our child and I asked him what was wrong so he explained it to me.

"As it turns out you were in a hunting accident. You were out with Jace and you jumped in front of him when he was about to get impaled. And it was to late to save you then too. You died and I couldn't do anything." I started sobbing again.

"So you're afraid of losing me." he concluded.

"Yes, but I'm also afraid that you won't get to live you're life. That you'll die before you really get to experience really, truly living and that I won't be able to save you." As soon as I said that I started sobbing again. I'm such a crybaby tonight.

He laid down with me and held me all night as I cried. "I love you Alec, I'll always love you for as long as you live and forever after."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, that's over. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have no excuses I just haven't gotten around to it. But all is well now, I'm writing 3 other one-shots for you guys as a special treat for having to wait so long. And don't worry this story will continue on. It is yet to be completed and the Malec journey will continue. By the way StormofIceandFire and I have come up with a name for all Malec fans. From now on we will be known as Malocks unless you don't want to be called that. Anyway don't forget to vote and comment and any requests will be helpful. Bye guys! *runs away from Titan to go find Eren and Mikasa*