Chapter 2

The next week went by pretty fast. My flight leaves at around 2:30. I'm nervous, yet excited. I'm almost done with my packing. I'm only packing the things that I need. I will be staying at a hotel for a week. After about 10 minutes, I got all of the stuff that I need packed. I have about another hour until my flight leaves and it takes about 45 minutes to get there, so I'll just leave right now. As I was driving, my favorite song came on. I sang it terribly and loudly. When I got there, it was 2:15. I decided to make a vlog while I'm waiting. I pulled out my camera and pressed record. "Hey guys! (Y/n) here. I wanted to make a vlog since I'm waiting for my plane and I have nothing else to do. I'm on my way to pax! I'm gonna meet up with Mark, Jack, Bob, and Wade. It'll be fun I guess. I'm kind of bored. If any of you are going to pax, don't be shy. Come up to me and give me a hug or something. Maybe take a selfie, I don't care. I'm pretty nervous, but I'm really excited to meet you guys. This vlog isn't that long, but my flight leaves in like 10 minutes. Bye guys!" I stopped recording and started to edit it. By the time I finished editing and uploading it to youtube, the plane arrived. I grabbed my stuff and got on the plane. I got a window seat, which is pretty cool. I grabbed my laptop, plugged in my headphones, and listened to music.

~after the plane ride~

I grabbed my bags and got a cab. When I got to the hotel, I saw Mark. "Hey Mark, are you staying here?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm on the second floor in room 203." He said. "Oh my gosh! I'm in room 202!" I squealed. "Want me to help you with your bags?" He asked. "Nah, I got it. When I'm done packing wanna go get something to eat?" "Sure. I'm hungry." I giggled. "Okay, I'll text ya when I'm done." I said. I grabbed my bags and got to the elevator. When I stepped into my room, I was amazed. It was huge! (That's what she said. Sorry I had to!) It was nice. It had a 70 inch flat screen and a king sized bed. I started unpacking. By the time I got done, it was 8:45. I texted Mark.

Text convo- y=you m=mark

Y: Hey, I'm done unpacking everything.

M: Good, I'm hungry! Do you mind if Jack comes, he's hungry too.

Y: I don't mind. Where do you wanna eat?

M: Hmmm... How about Chipotle?

Y: OMG YESSS!!!! When do you wanna meet up there?

M: Do u mind getting there in around 10 minutes?

Y: Nope. I'm on my way.

*end of text convo*

I jumped in my car and drove to Chipotle.
<><><><><><><><><>

I think this is a good place to stop. I will update again today because I forgot to update yesterday. Bye guys!