Chapter 16

We had a day off, so me and Mark were playing games all day. We played Five Nights at Freddy's 4, gta5, and other games. We started watching Netflix. We wanted to watch a scary movie. It was all good until a monster popped up on the screen, like a jump scare. I jumped and started to cry. Mark grabbed me and placed me in his lap. I buried my face in his chest. He was warm, and his scent was comforting. "Thank you..." I mumbled in his chest. "No problem, I don't want to see you cry. You're too pretty to cry." I lifted my face away from his chest and he caressed my cheek. I smiled shyly and blushed. "You're even prettier wen you blush." He smiled and kissed my nose. "You're cute anytime." I admitted to him. I kissed his cheek, then his nose. He scrunched his face up and I giggled. "Hang on I'll be right back." He pushed me off of him and ran into the kitchen. He soon came back with a huge tub of ice cream. And it is cookie dough kind! "Let's eat this!" He said and threw me a spoon. We stared digging in. He got some on his nose, so I licked it off and giggled. He smirked and put some on his lips. I wiped it off and he got mad. He put more on his lips and made puppy eyes. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I kissed him and he grabbed my waist. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and he pushed his tongue in. We made out for a few minutes until we pulled away for air. "Uhh.." I couldn't find any words for what just happened. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. How about we watch more movies?" He asked. We watched a few more movies until I fell asleep in his lap.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry for not updating yesterday. ;-; bye