Chapter 3

I arrived at Chipotle and met up with Mark and Jack. "Hey bitches. What's up?" I said. "Nothing. Lets eat!! If they have cake, I'll eat it all!!" Jack shouted. I giggled and walked inside. I ordered (your favorite thing from chipotle) and Mark ordered just chips. Jack ordered (random thing from chipotle). We ate and joked around. "I can't wait for the panel tomorrow. Is this your first panel (y/n)?" Mark asked. "Yeah. I'm pretty nervous, but I'm mostly excited." I replied. After we got done eating, we headed to the hotel. It turns out that Jack is down the hall from me and Mark. I walked into my room and fell asleep.

~le timeskip to morning~

I woke up to Mark pounding on my door at... What time is it? 6AM?! I get out of bed, open the door, and punch Mark on the arm. "Why are you pounding on my door?" I asked, sleepily. "You gotta get ready. The panel starts in 2 hours. We have to get there early. Hurry up." He replied. I got ready in 15 minutes. I walked out and saw Mark and Jack hugging. "SEPTIPLIER!" I shouted. They both jumped and I laughed my ass off. "Let's go, shall we?" I asked politely. "Yeah." They both said and we headed off.

~another timeskip~

The place was huge! There were so many booths. I almost got lost in the place, but Mark and Jack led me to our booth. We were sharing a booth. We had another half hour, so we walked around and checked out other booths. When it started, people flooded in. We had a long line in less than a minute. I was amazed at the amount of people. The first person in line was a cosplayer. She started crying. "Awww! Don't cry! It's alright." I tried to reassure her. "I'm not sad, it's just that you three saved my life." I saved her life? Me? I feel so happy now. I never knew that I would save anyone's life. "Aww! That's sweet. Would you like a hug?" I asked her. She nodded, more years falling down her cheeks. I gave her a big hug, and pulled Mark and Jack in the hug also. We took a selfie, autographed, and she walked away. We met fans for the next two hours. It was finally time for our panel. I'm so excited. We went on stage and begun the panel.

~after the panel cause I'm lazy af~

I had so much fun today. I got so many gifts. Tomorrow, we don't have a panel. We are just going to walk around and check out more stuff. Until then, I'll just go home and sleep.

<><><><><><><><><>

Bye!!