Chapter 11

My plane landed finally. It was really boring. I wanted to stay at the same hotel as Mark again. He told me that he was going to pick me up at the airport and take me to the hotel he's staying at. I walked around the airport, until I found Mark sitting on his phone. I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulders from behind and yelled "BOO!" He jumped 5 feet in the air. "Fuck you!" He yelled at me. I fake cried and he hugged me, saying he was sorry over and over again. "You know I'm fake crying right?" I said, giggling. "Wow! You made me comfort you for nothing. Lets go." He said leading me to his car.

~le time skip~

I got a room next to him. He helped me unpack and put everything away. We went to meet up with Pewdiepie, Wade, Bob, Jack, and Ken at the place we were having our panel at tomorrow. It only took us 5 minutes to drive there. We met up with them and I screamed and ran to Jack. I squeezed him and he kissed my forehead. I blushed and backed away to Mark. We walked around for a few hours. A lot of people noticed Pewdiepie. We walked around some more and Felix (pewds) bought some kawaii wigs and dresses. We had fun. We went back to our hotels and went to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update more tomorrow. Bye!