Chapter 5

I woke up to the smell of bacon. (Sorry if you hate bacon) I got up and walked into Mark's little kitchen to see him shirtless. I blushed deeply. "H-Hey Mark." I said, groggily. I sounded like a frog. Mark jumped and turned quickly. "Oh, hey (y/n). I made some bacon, want some?" He asked. "Yes please." I nearly screamed. Jack ran down the stairs and tripped over his own feet. I started laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. My face was red. "Shut up ye bastard!" Jack yelled, starting to chuckle. "Guys get ready. We have another panel today." Mark said. "Okay, cyah later!" I walked over to my room and got dressed. I wore one of my cute outfits. (Pic above)
I walked back over to Mark's and we headed to the panel. There was already a long line. We walked in and got set up. Not long after, there were people running in every direction. Most of the people ran to where our panel was. I was excited. We finally went out on stage and the panel started.

~after the panel cause idk how panels go~

I had more fun than last time. We made a lot of dick jokes, which everyone laughed at. We were done with the signing and we were walking out. Some teenager walked by me and slapped my butt. My eyes went really wide and I blushed. He ran off while laughing. We went back to the hotel and slept.

~a few days later~

I can't believe I only have one more day until I fly back home. Jack already flew back to Ireland. I'll miss Mark. Of course I miss Jack, but I'll miss Mark even more. I've liked Mark for a while now. But I doubt he likes me back.

(Mark's pov)

Only one more day until she flies back. If only she knew, but I can't tell her. She can't know I like her. It will ruin our friendship. Why does it have to be so hard to show her how much I like her. I'll take her out to dinner maybe. Yeah, that's exactly what I'll do.

(Your pov)

I got a text from Mark. He wanted to know if I wanted to go out to dinner with him. Of course I said yes.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'll maybe update again. Bye!