Chapter 7

(Mark's pov)

I felt something on my lap. I looked down and saw (y/n) sleeping peacefully. I can't believe I kissed her. I'm an idiot. But she did kiss me back, and she kissed me again. Eh, I'll just go to sleep for now. I laid her down on the pillow and laid next to her.

~in le morning~

I woke up with my arms around her waist and she had her head on my chest. I smiled to myself. I heard her yawn and she looked up at me.

(Your pov)

I felt warm. I yawned and looked up at Mark, with his arms around my waist and my head on his chest. He slimed tiredly at me. I got off of him. "Sorry..." "You're fine." He said. "I'll go change then ill come back here and hang for a while, if you want." "Don't you have to pack today for your flight?" "I'll pack after we hang out." "Okay." I went over to my room and grabbed a cute "lazy day" outfit and threw it on. I walked back over to Mark's and he was in only his boxers. I blushed. "AGH SORRY MARK!" I yelled and covered my eyes. He screamed and grabbed some sweatpants and threw them on. "You're good." He said. I uncovered my eyes and blushed. He still didn't have a shirt on. He started flexing and my blush only got darker. He chuckled and put on a tight tee that showed off his muscles. We played games and I had to pack up for my flight.

~after everything's packed~

I grabbed all of my stuff and walked out the door. I handed my room keys to the person at the desk. Just as I was walking out the door, Mark stopped me. "You need a ride to the airport?" He asked. "Sure, thanks Mark." I replied.

~sorry for all the timeskips, I'm a lazy ass~

My flight was going to leave in around 15 minutes. Mark gave me a locket with a picture of us on the Ferris wheel. On one side there was a pic of Mark with his arms around my waist and my head on his chest, an on the other side was a pic of us kissing for the first time. He must've secretly taken these while I wasn't looking. "Thank you Mark! I will never take it off." Mark put it around my neck. I gave Mark a huge hug and got on the plane. I sat by the window again. An old man asked if he could sit by me, since all the other seats were taken. "Yeah, I don't mind." I stared playing with my locket. I opened it and smiled. "He looks like a nice young man." The old man said. "He is. I'm going to miss him." I felt my eyes water up. "Is he your boyfriend?" He asked. "No, but I wish he was. I've liked him ever since we started playing together on YouTube." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek. "You're a youtuber?" He asked. "Yeah, that's why I came here. I hung out with Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. The man in the picture is Mark." I said. "I've heard of his channel. He's a nice man that cares about people and does those things to raise money for charity right?" He asked. I didn't know he would know about Mark. "Yeah, that's him. He has 9 million people that watch him everyday." I said. "How many people watch your videos?" He asked. "28 million people." "Wow. You keep up the good work. What's your channel?" "It's (your YouTube name)." "My granddaughters watch you. You're all they talk about." "Wow. That's sweet. Are they meeting with you when we land?" I asked. "Yeah." "Maybe I can surprise them and meet them." I said. "Really? That would make me so happy." "I don't mind meeting fans. That's the reason I flew here, for a panel, and to meet people." We continued to talk for a few more hours. I found out that the old man's name is Herblore. (My friend made me put someone named Herblore in this book lol) Herblore was a nice guy. I found out that he lives near me. Just 5 minutes away. I soon fell asleep.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Another chapter done! Bye!