Chapter 12

We were ready for our panel. It was in a few hours. I was with Jack and Felix. We were having a light conversation. "Hey, (y/n)? I need to ask you something." Jack said. "Ask away." I replied. "Do you like Mark? Like, 'like like'?" He asked. "Uhh..." My face turned red. "Awe! Does (y/n) have a crush?" Felix added. "L-leave me alone!" I said, turning more red. "We will, if you tell us." Jack said. "This is between you guys and me only, okay? I do like Mark.." I mumbled the part about liking Mark. "SPEAK UP! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Jack shouted. "I-I do like Mark." I said a little louder. "Awee!" Jack and Felix cooed. "Mark and I kissed once tho, but I think he was only trying to be nice." I said. "Really?" Felix said. I handed him the locket. "Look inside, we were on the Ferris wheel and it broke down at the top and I was panicking and he calmed me down, I got calmed and he kissed me." I said. They opened it and they both had grins on their faces. "He likes you." Jack said. "How do you know if he does?" I asked. "It's obvious. The way he held you, the soft look on his face when he kissed you. He likes you." Jack explained. I didn't really believe him all that much. We talked a while longer, then decided to get to the panel.

(Jack's pov)

When (y/n) admitted that she liked Mark, I knew I had to let him. He said that he wanted the perfect gift for her, but now he's got one. I called him. He answered on the 2nd ring. "Hello?" "Hey Markimoo, you know how you said that you wanted the perfect gift for (y/n) before she flies back home?" I asked him. "Yeah, and?" He said. "You should ask her out. She told me and Felix that she liked you. Go for it man." I tried to encourage him. "Fine, but I will do it before she gets on the plane." He said. "Fine, however you want to do it. JUST DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! DOO IT! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS, BE DREAMS!" I said, trying to sound like Shia Labeouf. "Okay, I'll do it." He said. That's my boy!

(Mark's pov)

I'm nervous as all hell. I don't have to do it until she's about to get on the plane. I will even give her a rose. At least that isn't until 2 weeks from now.

(Your pov)

We were just now stepping on stage. There were way more people here than the last Pax! This one has at least 10,000 people! (Sorry if that's not how many people are there, I've never been to pax before) We played cards against humanity, we made jokes, and we answered questions. After pax, we had our signing. It was so fun to meet fans again. I sat by Jack and Mark. Mark seemed kind of off. "Mark, are you okay?" I asked, unsure. "Yeah, sorry. I was zoned out." He replied. "Well, we have to sign more stuff in 5 minutes." I said. "Okay." Was all he replied then there was silence.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Yay! I updated again. Bye!