Chapter 23

It was about time to leave for Pax. Mark went to the store for some food.

I was left alone with my thoughts. I was nervous, but I was going to tell him at our panel.

I just hope he won't be upset or anything.....

(Mark's pov)

I lied and said I was going to the store to get some groceries, but I'm really buying her a ring.

I'm going to propose to her at Pax.

I'm a nervous wreck! How will she react?!

It might be too soon to propose. I'm just gonna man up and do it!

I went to the store and got a few things so that it won't seem suspicious.

(Your pov)

Mark came back with some ice cream and cookies... I was craving ice cream and it was perfect timing because I was going to go crazy if I didn't have some.

While he was gone, I told Mandy and Molly about my pregnancy. They said they won't tell Bob and Wade.

Mandy, Molly, and I became really close friends since the last pax we went to.

I grabbed the food out of his hands and ran upstairs.

Mark came after me and grabbed me by the waist.

"You thinking bout sharing that?" He mumbled in my hair.

"Nah... I need it more than you. I'm the one starving here." I snickered at him.

"You just ate before I left about an hour ago!" I handed him a cookie and jumped put of his grasp.

"GIVE ME SOME FOOD FATASS!" He joked with me. It honestly hurt my feelings though.

"O-okay..." I handed him the food, went into our room, and cried.

"Babe, what's wrong? You're not fat... I just wanted to joke around. He hugged me.

"Nothing. I'll tell you at pax..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the late chapter... Bye senpais!!