Chapter 22

Mark said that his fight was delayed for a few more days. That means that he's gonna get here in about 2 weeks.

Good thing the panel was moved to 3 weeks from now.

I've missed Mark, but I just have to wait.

~time skip bitchez~

Mark is coming back tomorrow! I sit up from the bed and almost instantly felt sick to my stomach.

I ran into the bathroom and puked for ten minutes.

I washed up and made food. I started throwing up again.

I threw up throughout the day, so I went to the doctor to see what was wrong.

"Okay Miss (l/n). We will now do an X-ray of your stomach." The doctor, apparently named Dr. Robinson, said to me.

"Okay." He had me lay down on a hospital bed and he got out the machines.

It took about three minutes before he knew what was wrong. He smiled at me and put the machines aside.

"I have some good news." He started. "The reason you're feeling like this is because you might be.... Pregnant!"

My stomach dropped. I-I might be pregnant?!

"O-okay... Thanks." I shook his hand and left.

I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test just in case.

I went home and it showed.......... Positive. I can't believe I'm pregnant...

How am I going to tell Mark? Will he be happy or upset about it? Millions of thoughts were swimming in my head.

I'm probably going to tell him in the middle of our first panel.

I put the test in a little box and wrote 'for Markimoo <3' on it and put it in my purse.

I should get some sleep for tonight. Hopefully in the morning I feel a little better.

~le morning~

I got up and didn't feel as sick as I did yesterday. Mark's plane was about to land.

I got dressed and drove over to the airport and waited. I decided to text Mark.

*text convo (y=you and m=mark)*

Y- Hey babe, when is your plane gonna land?

M- In about 2 minutes. I can't wait to see you!

Y- Same, it's been really quiet around the house.... It honestly freaked me out 0-0

M- Haha. You should probably look up now ;)

*end*

I looked up to see Mark smiling at me. I lunged forward and jumped on him.

"I missed you so much!" He wrapped his strong arms around my back and squeezed me.

We drove home and cuddled on the couch.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Woo! You preggerz. Also thanks for 500 reads! Bye senpais!!