Chapter 20

"Hello?" I ask. Mark called me. "Hey, (y/n) I'm in your town.... Pick me up from the airport. I wanna see you again." "Awwwh! I'll be there in 10 minutes." I smiled and drove to the airport.

"Hey babe!" I kissed him. "Can I stay at your place... I don't know if there are any hotels around." "Of course!"

We arrived at my house and I showed him my room. He's gonna sleep with me. (Not like that you fucking weirdos)

"Mark, you unpack your shit and I'll make dinner." I walked into the kitchen, grabbing some pizza from the freezer.

I put the pizza in the oven and went to check up on Mark. He was on his computer with his oculus rift on. I went over and sat on his lap.

I kissed his chin and rested my head and hands on his chest. "Hey babe." He took off the rift and smiled down at me.

I traced his jawline with my finger, looking deeply into his chocolate brown eyes.

He looked way better without his glasses on, which he had them off since he was using the rift.

"I love you." I kissed his adorable little nose. "I love you more!" He was trying to make a competition out of it, so I guess I'll play along.

"I love you most!" I stuck out my tongue. "THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULL!" He kissed me.

"Don't be a sore loser. I clearly won!" I got off of his lap and walked out of the room.

"Where you goin?" He ran after me. "I'm gonna take a shower." I closed the bathroom door.

"Can I join you?" I heard him through the door. I opened the door to see Mark with puppy eyes. "Ugh! Fine, but you can't look at me." I stuck out my tongue, opening the door more for him to get in.

"That's no fair! Why can't I see my girlfriend?" He started pouting. "You can only see my back!" I giggled, taking off my shirt, facing away from him.

"Why do you torture me?" He groaned, throwing his shirt at me. "If I was torturing you, I wouldn't even let you in here." I looked over my shoulder and grinned at him.

"Ugh! Fine, I won't shower with you!" He walked back into the room. I giggled and got into the shower.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yay! Another update :3 bye mah senpais!