Chapter 10

I started packing as soon as I woke up. I've been packing all day. There was a knock on my door. I got up and answered it. It was Emily and Ashley. "Hey girls, come in and make yourself at home." I said, returning to my packing. "Why are you packing? Are you moving?" Ashley asked, scared. "No, I'm going to Pax Prime. I'm going to be flying there in 2 weeks, but I'm packing now so that I can hang out with you guys." I explained. "How long are you going to be gone?" Emily asked. "I'll be gone maybe 2 weeks. I don't know, I'm leaving when Mark leaves." I said, putting my curling iron/straightener (whatever you use) into a bag. After I was done, I watched Netflix with the girls. We watched (favorite show). The girls decided to stay the night. I felt something on my shoulder. I looked over to see Ashley sleeping on me. I looked to the other side of me to see Emily curled up into a ball, fast asleep. I picked up Ashley bridal style and brought her up to my room and lay her in bed. I went back into the living room and picked up Emily bridal style also, and put her in bed next to Ashley. I tucked them in and slept on the couch.

~le morning~

I got up and made breakfast for me and the girls. As I was putting the food on the plates, Emily came in the kitchen and smiled. "Is that food I smell?" She asked coming toward me. "Yep, eat up." I said, handing her a plate full of food. Ashley came in shortly after. "Yummy! What smells so good?" "Breakfast. Eat up Ashley." I said, putting her plate on the table. I walked into the living room, putting on spongebob. (Sorry if you don't like spongebob) We watched spongebob for over an hour. I grabbed my laptop and decided to Skype Mark. He answered almost instantly. "Hey." Hey said, and made the girls jump. I started giggling. "Don't worry girls, it's just Mark." I said. "MARK? AS IN MARKIPLIER??" They screamed. "Sorry Mark." I said. "It's okay, why are you with kids though?" "We met when I came home from Pax. We hung out ever since." I explained. "Oh, so are you excited to see me again?" He asked. "Nah, I'm excited to see Jack." I grinned evilly. "But we thought you said you l-." I cut Ashley off by putting my hand over her mouth. "What was that?" Mark asked. "Nothing!" I said, taking my laptop and running into my room. I closed the door. "I actually am excited to see you Mark." I said. "Okay." He replied. "I gotta go take the girls home. I'll see you later." I said as I closed my laptop. I took the girls home and drove to the store since I wanted cookies. I grabbed a few boxes of cookies for Pax. I drove home and put them in my bags.

~timeskip to the day leaving for Pax~

I grabbed my bags and headed out the door. I got to the airport and got on the plane. Here goes another adventure...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

BOOM! Another chapter! There ain't no stopping me! Bye