Note and Background

Hey guys who might possibly be reading this.
This is my first story I've ever posted. I originally wrote this for a class, we wrote fantasy stories, but I'm going to change the ending, and make it a little longer.
I really sorry, but with school, theater, dance, cross country, and track, I might not be the most reliable updater, but stay with me, I really love this story! Don't hesitate to vote, ore comment! I would really appreciate feedback, as a first time writer! So here's a little info!

Update 2.4.16
First few chapters need to undergo heavy editing

In England, a group of girls took tests when they were in 1st grade. If you excelled on this really difficult test, you were given more tests, and if you passed, you were accepted into a very prestigious school, allowing only one girl from each country. This school was called The European Girls Academy for Extraordinary Smarts, set up by various wealthy people all throughout the continent. Most attendants call it EGAES for short. The girls who attend this school are currently either 13 or 14, though they are doing things like calculus and physics.

Abigail Douglas: known by friends Basia and Isabella as Abs. Pale, freckled light redhead, electric blue eyes, victim to Scarlett and the Winters. She was alone until Bells and Bas came along, her roommate being Isabella, and she loves to read: she was chosen from Scotland. She was invited to be The River of The Garden after her friends were gone, but she turned it down. Her name means joy by the dark river.

Isabella Embervile: a pale, freckled fiery redhead, vivid green eyes. She was proud of herself until her sister committed suicide, after which she was victim to bullying by Scarlett and the Winters. She ran away 2 yrs ago, and is presumed dead. Her two best friends were Basia and Abigail, and she was referred to as Bells. She is from Ireland. Her name means a promise of fire.

Scarlett Frigidelph: the school bully, she's the reason Isabella ran away. Her two "friends" are the Winters twins, Gabrielle and Fleur. She had copper colored hair,  piercing gray-blue eyes, and a "flawless," pale complexion, and she was born in England. Her name means bloody ice.

Gabrielle and Fleur Desrosiers: They are twins, though not identical. Gabrielle is a pale blonde, with wavy pale blond hair. She was one of the first girls at EGAES to discover and wear makeup. She is a strong believer in Scarlett's ways, and believes in only the purest belonging at the academy. Her name means warrior of the rose bush. Fleur is also pale, but has light, mostly unnoticeable, freckles. Her hair is blonde, though it has darker streaks, and is straight. She just wants her sister to be proud of her, so she follows Scarlett to "fit in." Unknown to Scarlett or her sister, she is friends with a group of people called The Garden. She is called The Flower of The Garden. Her name means flower of the rose bush. The twins are the French geniuses. They are often referred to as the Winters, because they are ice cold jerks.

Basia Jura was killed 5 years ago by malaria. She was best friends with Isabella and Abigail, and was known by them as Bas. She had dark brown, nearly black hair that was down to her waist. She had bangs that went across her forehead. Her eyes made her seem wise, the blue-green irises sharp, yet kind. She was rooming with Scarlett, though they hated each other. She too had freckles, and she was from the Czech Republic. Her name simply means foreigner.

Now here are some others!

Okay, with the arrival of the boys later in the story, you guys might want some info on them

Okay, with the arrival of the boys later in the story, you guys might want some info on them. If not, too bad. I don't just randomly introduce new characters! So, I have a busy life, leaving before noon, but please don't hate me, I'll update soon! I totally nailed that rhyme. Okay, here's some info, and the picture is Rose! Oh, and check out the original character chapter, I added something to it!

Maxwell Darrow: After Abigail got into EGAES, he got into the brother school, EBSHI. He has short brown hair, light blue eyes, and a normal tan. He is also from Scotland. He's staying at EGAES for the year, as a part of their cooperation idea, reuniting him with Abbie/Gail. He is called Max or Maxie by Abigail, and Max or Maxwell by others. His "best mates" are Lukas Hardy and Malcolm Blackwood. His name means the stream by the oak tree.

Malcolm Blackwood: He is also from EBSHI, was from England, and he has royal blood. He doesn't like Scarlett, or the fake way she acts. He is nice to only Fleur, not Gabrielle. He has dark blonde hair, and he has faint freckles across his nose and cheeks. He his eyes are hazel, and Maxwell and Lukas call him Malic. (Malcolm/Fleur undecided) His name means tainted royalty.

Lukas Hardy: He was chosen from France,. He believes in purity a small bit, though not much. He is very proud, and he has light brown hair and light brown eyes. He doesn't really hate anyone, though he does like Scarlett. (I haven't decided if he actually "like" likes Scarlett) His two friends, Malcolm and Maxwell, call him Luke. His name means the bold bringer of light.

Rose Roux: Her name literally meaning "Red Rose," Rose is a small girl, delicate as a flower, but be warned, cross her, and she has thorns. Rose had bright red hair as a child, but it eventually faded into a strawberry blonde as she grew. Her freckles too faded, and she has blue eyes, though not as bright as Abigail's. She's from Belgium. Her friends, Laura, Linnéa, and Fleur, call her Rosie. She and her friends are the group of friends called The Garden. She is The Rose of The Garden.

Laura Geiger: She has brown hair and pale blue eyes, with small faded freckles. She live music, and plays the violin. She is kind to Abigail, and, like most people, doesn't like Scarlett or Gabrielle. She's from Germany, and her friends Rose, Linnéa, and Fleur call her Laurel, and she's The Laurel Tree of The Garden. Her name means the fiddle-playing laurel tree.

Linnéa Solberg: She was chosen from Sweden. She has blonde hair and green eyes, and she looks somewhat like Fleur. Linnéa means twinflower, and most people think she and Fleur are more twin-like than Fleur and Gabrielle. Her friends call her Néa, and she's The Twinflower of The Garden. Her name means twinflower on sun mountain.

Tiberiu Dalca: He is Romanian and very introverted. His only friends are Malcolm, Lukas, and Maxwell. He has very pale, almost paper white, skin, and dark brown hair. His name means lightning river, and his friends call him Beri, though he hates that his nickname sounds like Berry. His eyes are blue.

Sihana Dibra: She is the girl from Albania! Sihana, or Si by her friends, is a very pale girl, with white blonde hair and electric violet eyes. Her name means the moon, as she can look the part. She is good friends with Koralia and Perlita.

Zamir Baris: Zamir is the sweetheart, the boy who everyone loves. He is pale like Sihana, and they share a hair color, but his eyes are a steely gray. They come from the same country, Albania as well, and are cousins. Most of his friends from EBSHI aren't listed, but he quickly made friends with Sihana and Koralia. His name means Secret Hearted Shepard.

Koralia Zabat: She was very close with Perlita, and also good friends with Sihana. She has a crush on Zamir, but so do many girls. Koralia is Greek, and has tan skin, and curly dark brown hair, with chocolate brown eyes. Koralia's name means Coral Reefs. Her friends call her Kor.

Perlita Dibra: The Italian of EGAES went missing the summer before 8th standard. She was best friends with Koralia and Sihana, before she went missing. Her name means River Pearl. She is pale, with dusty brown hair and pale green eyes. Her friends called her Ita.

Okay, that's all the new characters for now! What do you think of them? And the new facts about Fleur? Go check the first update of this story to see the name meanings of the main characters!
As always, I love you all!

I really hope you liked my characters. The one in the picture is Abigail. These are the main ones, so you'll hear about them the most. I'll try to update the first chapter soon, but just stay with me, like I said, I'm kinda busy!
I love you guys, thanks so much!
X's and O's,
Byeeeeee!