1 | d r e a m

Okay, like I said, I'd try to update soon, so here you go!!!! The picture is Isabella! It was the first real one done, now you can read the new chapter one!

Edited 9/5/2016
Oh gosh I've got my work cut out for me.

Thursday, October 29, 2015.
Location: EGAES.

"Abs? Abs, can you hear me?" The girl asked. She had muted red hair, vivid green eyes, and pale skin dusted with small freckles.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, BELLS!" The girl known as Abs screamed back. She fiery red hair, electric blue eyes, and her skin was as pale as her friend's, though it was thoroughly covered in freckles. "It's enough that you left me, all alone! Now you're haunting my dreams? I've had enough! Just leave it!"

"Wait, just... just hear me out, please!" Bells protested. "It's important! We need you! If you don't help us then-"

"I NEEDED YOU! You left me, and I was tormented, hurt by Frigidelph and the Winters! If I had a friend by my side, I would have been okay! But you were gone! Bas was gone! I don't blame her, I can't! She had no choice! But you-you left me!" Abs shrieked. "YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE!!!"

"No, just listen! I don't have long!" Bells pleaded, sounding desperate.

"Fine! I'll listen, but just this once! Just remember. You did this. Not me. It was YOU!" Abs said, agreeing.

"Thank you! Okay, so, I know this is a touchy subject for you, but you remember the day... the day I-I left?" Bells asked.

"Remember it? I relive that day every night in my dreams! I tried to find out what I could have said, could have done, to make you STAY! So yes, I 'remember' that day!" Abs half-sobbed, half-screamed at Bells. Her arms fell limply to her sides.

"Listen, I'm sorry, but I was hurt too! You just-you just need to find it. Find it and learn the passageways! If you can, it'll all be fine!" Bells stammered as if her voice was being stopped from saying certain things.

"Find 'it,' what on earth do mean by 'it'? Stop talking in riddles! Where are you, Bells?" Abs responded, so confused, so conflicted.

"If you find it, you'll know. Just-just please help me, help us! Remember, Abs. What do we choose?" Bells asked.

"We choose friendship. Friendship over wisdom. Friendship no matter what..." Abs whispered, her strong facade breaking before she noticed something else.. "Wait-who's us?"

"You'll soon learn. WAIT-He said I had more time, He said I had an hour! Stay with me Abs!" Bells yelled.

"What? What do you mean? Bells, why are you flickering? Where are you going?" Abs said, trying to grab Bells's arms.

"ABS!!!!!!!" And with that shriek, she disappeared like a mist.

"BELLS? BELLS!?!"

"Abigail Douglas, if you have been daydreaming in my class again, I will have to talk with you after class," Miss Romesday snapped.

And with that, I say bye bye! So, how is it so far? I know it's a little confusing, but the next chapter will (hopefully) clear things up!
Love you all!
X's and O's,
\^.^/
Byeeeeeeeeeee!
~Maya