14 | c o n f r o n t a t i o n

Hello marshmallows! Don't ask. The picture is the beautiful, should be the twin to Fleur, Linnéa! So...I've been trying to avoid this moment the last chapter. But it's inevitable. I'm so terrified man. So I'll this short. Here's 14, Confrontation!!!

WARNING: Malcolm swears a lot in this. So does Maxwell. I went through the pain of googling British swears for y'all. Well at least I...expanded my vocabulary!

EDIT 10.24.16
Well those who know me now know that I don't give a fuck about swearing.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>

8:30 an
EGAES

"We need to talk, Maxwell." Malcolm said, yanking him into the room of paintings.

"What, Malic? What did I do this time?" Maxwell snapped, exasperated.

"What did you do? What did you do? Do you really have to ask?" Malcolm snapped back.

"I already told you, I don't know what happened, I don't know what to do now, either!" He yelled, mad at himself, at everyone. "And I don't know if I meant to do what I did!"

"But what did you do that is effecting her so much? Why are you confusing her so much?" Malcolm asked.

"I-I can't tell you..." Maxwell whispered.

"Why, Max?" Malcolm implored.

"It wasn't not only me. I am just as confused!" Maxwell tried to explain.

"Who else? Why are you confused?"

"After I... did something, she woke up. I think she was awake when I did it too. And she did it back." Maxwell whispered hoarsely.

"What did Abigail do?" Malcolm was so confused.

"I don't think she knew when she did it. After she did, she looked terrified. I don't think she meant to. I don't know if I meant to..." Maxwell wasn't listening to him.

"Maxwell!" Malcolm was starting to get ticked off.

"Yes?" He snapped out of his trance-like state.

"Are you even listening?" Malcolm shouted in his face. He was getting more pissed by the minute.

"Ow. My ear!" Maxwell yelled.

"Sorry." Malcolm hissed, the sarcasm dripping from his words. "My bad."

"I didn't do anything bad. You don't have to sound like a bastard." Malcolm raved, turning away.

"I can bloody well do what the hell I want, Maxwell."

"Come talk to me once you've cooled your fucking head, mate." Maxwell snapped, walking by and shoving past his shoulder.

"Oh hell no. You think you can do something like that to me and get away with it?" Malcolm said icily. He grabbed Maxwell's shoulder and yanked him around.

Maxwell ripped his hand off. "No, mate. I am not going to do this with you. Not here, not now. Just bugger off." He growled.

"Scared, mate?" Malcolm taunted. "There's no way in hell you'd fight me. Toff." He scoffed.

Maxwell pinched the bridge of his nose. "Bloody hell, mate. Sure, call me a toff, but you're acting like a twonk!" He muttered.