Tuesday...

Luciano's warmth enveloped me, deepening our kiss.

The moment Luciano pulled away, we were gasping for breath. Looking at him, my cheeks lit on fire. He simply smiled with a small wave of pink across his face.

I was shaking in both my thoughts and my words. "O-one more..." I whispered.

Obeying happily, Luciano pulled my lips into another kiss. An even even deeper kiss than before. Our tongues twirled together.

When Luciano finally pulled away, I was at my limit of embarrassment and excitement. Pulling myself closer to Luciano, it was as if I had completely forgotten about today's events. All I care about is now.

- - -

Luciano walked me home around midnight, just as he did last night. But this night he wasn't wearing his uniform, nor was I wearing a dress. We just wanted to walk together, alone.

And now was the sad time in which we parted. This time, it hurt most. I still wanted Luciano's comfort, but I need to come home, with tomorrow being a school day.

At my front door, Luciano gave me a little kiss on my cheek as a farewell. "Goodbye, bella."

- - -

The next morning, Luciano wasn't waiting at the school gate.

During school, Luciano was absent.

For the rest of the day, I didn't see Luciano.

And as I walked to the back door of the school, which was placed at the end of the hallway in which the bathroom murder occurred, the smell was even stronger. The whole hallway smelled of corpses after classes, when the school was already locked.

I tend to stay after school a lot longer than most, but this time I had a reason.

I'm going to try once more to enter the bathroom, while Luciano is not here to stop me.

- - -

Close your eyes, and deal with the smell. That was my plan. I just have to deal with it, before the other students notice this terrible scent.

And this time, I was able to open the door with my eyes open. I don't care about the temptation. Something's wrong. Something feels so very wrong. However, before my eyes were able to adjust to the change in lighting, I felt a bang on my head.

After that, my mind went blank as I fell to the floor, falling unconscious.

- - -

I woke up with the metallic taste of blood in my mouth filling up. And before I choked, I spit it out onto the floor.

"Woah! Where did this come from? I only hit you on the head!" A familiar voice. Allen's voice.

When I felt his hand on my shoulder, I roughly pushed him away.

My eyes were closed, to avoid the sight of blood on the floor. I was shaky, because I caught a glimpse of something in the bathroom. It was then I realized that I seem to forget how hard it is to resist my temptation.

I caught sight of the corpse of a girl with curled blonde hair. Her body was covered in blood and cuts. But what was worse were the eyes. They were carved out, leaving only dark holes.

Oh, how terrifying!

No... how beautiful.

- - -

I felt a little dizzy in the unrecognized room I was in, and I coughed up more blood. The metallic taste was delicious. Please, give me more blood! Give me more!

- - -

Note:

I know my chapters are a bit short, but I update frequently so it shouldn't be a problem.