The Remainder of Wednesday

Luciano walked me over to his elegant home, which was guarded by men in uniform. I kept an expressionless face, even though I was happy. It's nice to be with Luciano... 

So he brought me inside. There, awaiting them, was a man with grey eyes, blonde hair, and the same gravity defying curl as Luciano (Only placed on his right side). He wore a blue scarf and a very... Interesting outfit. All of his clothing was simply meant for style. (I'm referring to his scarf not being meant for warmth, mostly.)

"Oh~! I wonder who this is?" As if a normal activity, Luciano quickly pulled out a knife. It just a few seconds, it was already in the air. The blonde haired man dodged it easily, as the knife impaled the wall.

"Uh... Back to the question?" The other man said. With this, Luciano smirked. "My lover." This made me blush. "I really doubt that." Luciano got angry at the other's words.

"What makes you think that?" He said angrily. Unfazed by his anger, the blonde haired man spoke. "All of the girls who you have brought here have all ended up... Missing. And perhaps... Dead?" Luciano's eyes widened. I remained uninvolved, though a bit curious. I figured Luciano had already been involved with other girls, but missing? Dead?

"S-She's different." Luciano replied, seething with anger. "I remember you saying that before." I wonder what this blonde haired guy's name is? He's really annoying. This made me narrow my eyes.

"Well, she hasn't asked loads of questions yet, so that's a little interesting~ I'm Flavio, by the way."

I grumbled. "I'd like you to stop talking, please." Were my first words to him. "Yeah yeah, whatever~! If you ever need a makeover, come to me~~~" Flavio said, before disappearing behind a corner. Luciano was angry, and about to go after him. I stopped him the moment he took his first step. It's no use going after him.

"Just let it go. I won't ask questions, as long as you let it go." I was hesitant with my words, but I'll let it wait. I mean, If Luciano were to try to kill me...

You know, I'd rather not think about it. Luciano has left me with so many unanswered questions. Where was he the other day? And what the hell is in that bathroom? Sometimes I wonder if they'll ever have answers.

"Right now, I'll wait. Don't leave me hanging forever." I finished. Luciano simply nodded, now calm.

"So, will you be willing to come to my room?" Luciano smirked. "A-As long as you don't try anything." I replied defensively. "Anything for you, amore mio." He said, and led me down the hallway. 

- - -

When he led me through the door, he held my wrist tightly. I thought he was going to take me by force through the moment of silence between us after he closed the door, but he just made a slight, almost nonexistent sigh of disappointment. After that, he let go.

The intimidatingly large bed must be making me think this, or it really is so... But Luciano looks a bit lustful. Does he really want to..?

I took a shaky breath, and grabbed his wrist sleeve. When he turned to face me, I pulled my lips to his. "I don't want to... H-Hold you back..." I whispered. Luciano smiled. "Do you know what you're getting yourself into?" He said. I shook my head. "I don't know... B-But don't think I'm weak." With that, his lips brushed against my ear, and his warm breath made me shiver. "Then I won't hold back."

I felt a sharp pain near my ear, which startled me. Is he biting me? This made me grit my teeth slightly. I felt a few more bites trail along from my ear down until my neck. Once he got to my neck, he started to lick. His hands moved on my skin, under my shirt. When he reached my breasts, I blushed furiously. I was trying my best to hold in my moans, but I failed the moment his hands touched the skin of my chest.

Luciano smirked as he pulled off my shirt. I felt so bare before Luciano. I gave up my body to him so soon... But I think it's okay.

Only for him, will I do this.