What Day Is It?

I woke up in an elegant room. The mattress I slept on is soft and the bedding is very comfortable. The curtains had laced bottoms and the mahogany furniture reflected the morning sun from a large window on the neighboring wall in which the bed was against.

Where am I? I can't remember anything from last night.

The door to the room creaked open until I met the violet eyes of Luciano. "Where am I?" he chuckled. "My house, of course. I felt you deserved a nice rest from your small apartment, so I took you here." He walked closer and sat on the edge of the bed. As I sat up, I came to remember yesterday's events.

"Oh." I squeaked out. How pathetic.

Luciano rested his hand next to mine, and tilted my chin up to face him. He was smirking, with a small hint of blush. "You were amazing last night, bella."

Oh god, he was intoxicating. I averted my eyes. "Look at me." Luciano said angrily, with a bit of a louder tone. Why was he mad? Hesitant, I looked up at him.

It was as if I got lost in his eyes. He was a murderer, but so what? Aren't I too a killer? So without thinking, I planted a small kiss on his cheek. Luciano let go of my chin in surprise, with a heated face. "W-What was that?"

I wonder, what was that? "N-now I don't owe you anything." I said, finally free to look away.

Luciano stood up. "Fine. Well, it's about time to eat breakfast, so you should get ready. I put a set of clothes for you on top of the dresser." I nodded as he exited the room.

When I stood up, I shivered in embarrassment. I was wearing only a T-Shirt, and it wasn't mine.

I quickly made my way to the dresser, and examined the clothes. It was a beautiful black dress. The chest area was ruffled, but the rest of the torso was plain. From the waist the ruffles started again and then the dress ended at my ankles. For shoes, a pair of black flats were set aside for me.

I looked in the mirror in surprise. My hips were more curved than I thought they were. Usually, I wore plain loose T-Shirts or shirts with long sleeves. The strapless dress exposed my pale shoulders. I looked somewhere for a brush to smooth down my hair a little, and ended my search in success.

My hair reached to the middle of my back, with small waves starting from shoulder down. My icy blue eyes and pale skin stood out against my completely black outfit, how interesting.

When I exited the room, I bumped into a short Japanese man. Well, he was much taller than me. My height was far below average.

Now that I think about it, how does this dress fit me so well?

Shrugging that off, I apologized. He stared at me dubiously. "Who are you?" Oh, how am I supposed to answer that? Just then, Luciano appeared around the corner. "I brought her here, Kuro." The man named Kuro had black hair and stiff blood red eyes, but his gaze softened at Luciano's words. "Yes, sir." Kuro said and continued his way down the hallway.

When Luciano looked at me, he smiled. A true, honest smile. It surprised me, but made me smile a bit honestly too. I don't smile honestly very often.

Luciano beckoned me to follow him to the dining area. And oh, it was beautiful. However, it was only Luciano and I in the room, with pancakes already set on the table for two people. Luciano whispered in my ear "I made it so that only you and I could eat together."

Full of surprises, as always. It makes me wonder what else I don't know about him.

- - -

During breakfast, Luciano and I talked about a few trivial things. No questions were asked. I was going to bring something up, but a German man came in, regarding information about a meeting Luciano should attend.

That is why Luciano is not in this house at the moment. I looked around until I found a courtyard outside. It was then I noticed this was a mansion. Where did Luciano get the money for all of this?

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Are you trying to escape?" I heard in a heavy German accent from behind me. "N-no." I twirled around to see the same German who notified Luciano of his meeting. His hair was combed back followed by light purple eyes and a scar on his left cheek. "You can't leave without permission from the boss." Boss?

I simply nodded and made my way to my room.

- - -

I collapsed on the bed. I'm a bit confused. Am I trapped here now? What day is it anyways?

How did I even get myself into this situation?

I met an Italian who is a killer, which I surprisingly have nothing wrong with, I've actually killed someone for the first time in two years, and now I'm in a mansion?

Not to mention, I actually pecked Luciano on the cheek...

I covered my face in embarrassment. What a stupid thing to do!