Thursday

On Thursday, I was greeted with rain as I exited the front door of my apartment. I did not mind walking in the rain, though. The walk was rather calming, with the rain being light.

When I reached school, I saw a few girls surrounding the new student, tugging at his clothes or leaning against him. As if trapping him. It was a bit odd to be walking right next to them in the hallway. The Italian eyed me, and smirked. "I'm sorry, my friend over there has been politely waiting for me to come, not wanting to interrupt this wonderful time I am having. Please excuse me." He said, and the girls let go with a sullen look. He walked next to me and led me down the hallway until no people remained. I just casually followed. Why not? Today will be another day of teachers mourning the death of the murdered student who's name I've already forgotten.

"Sorry for dragging you into my mess." He said, his violet orbs set on me. Oh, his eyes were so much more than my shade of icy blue. With features such as his, he could manipulate any woman he pleased. Perhaps even me. Perhaps.

I shrugged it off. "I can't stand any more mourning, anyways." I took in my surroundings, It's the end of the main school hallway, the same hallway in which the bathroom murder occurred. Did the police clean the corpse? If so, they did poorly. I can still smell it. It didn't seem like the Italian did, though. It must be my sharp sense of smell.

The Italian chuckled. "Neither do I." I sighed and did a little stretch. "So, is there anything you need before I go? Hm... how about something to cover for dragging you into my problems?" Huh, I wonder what I should say? "How about nothing?" A smirk. "That seems like a good deal to me." He said. "Ciao." I said as I waved goodbye. The Italian chuckled again. "Are you mocking me?" he questioned. "Of course not, I'm simply speaking my native language."

---

I ended up skipping classes and hanging out around the back of the school. I was planning to go check out the female bathroom, see if the corpse was still there. The police should have cleaned the bathroom up, if they were to simply leave a strip of caution tape. That's the only reason I'm still here, otherwise I would have head home.

School is already over, I am just waiting for the staff to leave the building.

Once I felt it was safe, I removed the rock which held the back door open, and made my way to the female bathroom. The smell was a lot stronger. All I need to do is cover my eyes, and smell. Maybe look around using my hands to make sure.

I haven't even entered yet, but the smell enveloped me. It was worse than earlier today. Is there another corpse? Already?

I took a breath of fresh air, savoring it, and opened the door slightly, with closed eyes. Before the door opened enough to get a good sniff, I felt a gloved hand cover my already closed eyes, and another holding my waist. The person's grip was so strong, I couldn't even move. "No, bella." I heard in a heavy Italian accent. The same accent accompanied the voice of a familiar Italian. Beautiful? How intimate coming from someone who's name I don't know.

Didn't he know my eyes were already closed? Wait, how come he's here? I didn't even hear his footsteps. Ho-

Then the smell came. Toxic, it was terrible.

Oh my, so terrible. The temptation rose. I had a metallic taste in my mouth, the taste of blood. Temptation. I trembled, and the Italian felt it. "It isn't very pleasant, is it?" I heard him say with a soft voice. 

Temptation. "Please, close the door." I pleaded. Temptation. "No. After all, this is what you wanted to do, right? Your eyes are still closed, and you are getting a good sniff." My whole body was shaking. Temptation!

"P-Please!" I felt his breathing against my neck. "Okay then, bella. But you owe me~"

The door closed and I took a large breath. He released his hands from me, and I looked at him as I took heavy breathes. "Shouldn't you be too scared to go near this place, like everyone else?" I said to the smirking Italian. "I should say the same to you. What would possibly make you want to go in there, dear ragazza?" I huffed, and caught a steady breathing pattern.

The temptation still lingered slightly.

---

Note:

This is a romance between 2p Italy and a character created by me. And this is also my first story, so please excuse any mistakes.