Wednesday Morning

I woke up to the scent of another person other than me. The warmth of someone else. At first I was surprised, wondering who it was, until my thoughts gathered. After that, I could only blush. There is no one else who gives me this feeling! How can he be so special? It's hard for me to understand.

But before I could drift off, I heard his steady breathing pattern stir. I saw his eyes open, and then immediately grow wide.

His reaction only made me blush harder. When his gaze softened, he then smiled, and held me closer (Making the impossible possible).

I took a shaky breath. "Um, there is school today..." He sighed, and suddenly sat up. Then, he crawled on top of me, holding my wrists down. "W-what are you doing?" "Trying to get a better look at you."

Is it even possible to blush as much as I am now? "Okay..." I said.

"Bella, there are so many questions I have to ask you." If only he knew the thousands I wanted to ask him. "Then just ask..." I said quietly. This position is a bit awkward. Normally, this would make me feel helpless. It should make me angry, not flustered.

"What is there to love about me? Rather... Why do you love me?" This caught me off guard. Love? The word made my heart jump. I don't think I've ever told him that I love him... But I suppose I do? I don't know! I don't know what it's like, to fall in love... or be in love.

Is love the warm feeling I have been getting around Luciano lately? How my heart shivers in excitement? Is it the feeling that makes his touch so appealing?

There is no other word I could find for it but love.

"H-How am I supposed to answer that?" I questioned. "Find some word to describe me." I looked in his eyes. What answer did he want? I wonder how love is described. To me, it's just confusing.

"I don't know!" I said, trying to push his grip away. I should've known what would happen. Of course, he only gripped harder. "Stop it.." "Do you love me?" He asked. It made the faded blush only reappear.

Is it okay to only say yes?

"What kind of question is that?" I said, a bit agitated. His eyes were piercing me. Maybe I should just give a straight answer. I bit my lip. "I-I mean... Of course I... Love you.." His reaction was more of a relief than of pure happiness.

He rested his head on my shoulder, and loosened his grip on my wrists, letting out a large, stiff sigh. "Are you aware that I'm a murderer?" I heard. His voice was slightly muffled my the cloth on my shoulder. I was wearing a plain black T-Shirt, and jean shorts. "Um, could you let me sit up... please?" I said. He released his head from my shoulder, and pulled me next to him. Now we were both sitting up. And... on my bed. Though right now, that didn't bother me.

I didn't look at him. "That doesn't matter to me. Besides... I guess I'm also a murderer..." I said, using all of my courage to do so. His eyes were wide. "That night... Was it the first time you've killed someone?" I shuddered. The only first was the fact that I remembered something about my childhood.

"Ah... no..." I was a bit scared. Despite being a murderer himself, I wonder if he liked 'pure' girls.

"You're amazing, bella." He said, hugging me. I smiled, and wrapped my arms around him. "Hey, is it okay if we miss school today?" He asked, I nodded, and buried my face in his chest.

His touch, his voice, his smell... I don't want it to go away. Ever.