Chapter 3

Chapter 3- I'm peeping the booty

" Hey Sadie. "
I turn my head to the side, looking at an overly happy Luke.

" Leave me alone Luke. I come to school to get my education on, not to talk to dumb asses like you."

I look around for an empty desk to move to, but there is no such luck.

" Looks like you're stuck with me babe."

I am about to say something when Dr. Fontenot finally decides to come to his class.

He walks rather slowly to the middle of the room and leans back against his cheap teacher desk.

He clears his throat, then begins to speak.
" Hello class, I am Dr. Fontenot, but call me Dr, Fon. This year we will be volunteering a lot at the local hospitals. A couple a little further away. To do this you have to sign up. There is only a limited amount of people that can go each time. Our first field trip will be held a week from today. Sign up before Friday or you will not go. That does not mean you will not get a grade. For the people that don't sign up in time, they will have worksheets to do over what we go over in class. Last thing I want to say is that you are going to need a partner. This partner will be your partner for the entire year. No changing, and no complaining, once you have chosen. Choose wisely. You have until Thursday to do this."

With that he goes around his desk and sits down, letting us do whatever we wanted until the bell rings for our final class.

Luke pokes me on my side, making me yelp loudly. I look around making sure nobody noticed. When I look back at Luke, he chuckles and says "Ticklish much?"

I turn away from him, concentrating on some homework I got from calculus. I don't know how people say they don't get any homework on the first week of school, because for the past 3 years I have gone home the first day with at least one homework assignment.

" So I saw on Twitter you were trying out for Varsity Volleyball this year. "

I nod my head but still don't utter a word to him. Ugh his voice is so freaking soothing to listen to, it could make me fall asleep, and his vibrant green eyes that will capture you if you stare in them too long and-

I get interrupted from my thoughts when I see Luke all in my face.

" Sadie? Hello? Are you okay? Did you hear me?" He asks waving a hand in front of me.

I stare out the window behind him, before averting my gaze back into his enhancing green eyes.

" I heard you Luke, and if you wanted to admit to stalking me you could have just said it. I don't judge. "

He looks at me a slight blush rising on his cheeks.
" Sadie that's not what I was doing."

I hum in agreement, not really believing him.

He looks down playing with his fingers.
" You're good, you know? I've been to a couple of your games, and damn, your amazing actually, but let's be honest, I only came to look at booty. I've seen quite a few, but when I saw your ass- "

Before he can finish his sentence I hit him on the arm.
" Don't you dare finish that sentence Emerson."

He smirks at me and opens his mouth to say a snarky comment, when the bell cuts him off.

He gets out of his seat and looks back at me throwing his backpack over his shoulder. " You have really changed Sadie." He leaves without saying anything else.

What the fuck does that mean?!

I sit there for a moment then remember I have one more class to go to.