Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Luscious Lips

He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly. He kissed Molly.

That's all that was going through my mind right now. But why?
' Cause he's a guy and was flirting with you earlier today '  My conscience says.

Okay so..?  Oh yeah right, he was a HOT guy, very hot guy that was flirting with me, may I remind you that I have had a crush on him for quite a while too.

Wait, was he even flirting with me? I've never been flirted with me before! Hell if I know. I definitely  clung to the hope of Luke liking me. Just like every other girl. No, I can't be like every other girl. I will not be like all the girls.

***

I break my eyes away from Luke and head out the other door.

On the bus ride back to the school l, Lindsey sat next to me.

"Hey homie. You hit it out of the park." She said winking at me, and swinging her arms as if she's batting.

I laugh loudly at that because she always says that to me after everyone game. I smack my lips, replying with what I always with what I always say " Well you know, if it gets the guys attention."

She smiles " Dang Bennett, I miss you over the summer. You didn't even text me!"

I gape at her " The phone works two ways you know! "

She rolls her eyes and looks out the window. " Yeah, yeah, whatever " We were silent the rest of the way back.

When we finally got to the school at 9:30 PM, I am the last one off the bus. Lindsay stops me right before I get into my car. " Party tonight since we won. I know, school night and the first day of school? Tell me about it l, but we can't have a party without you, you know that. " I grin and shake my head. " I'll be there. "

I get into my car and sit there a minute to text my dad that I'm going out.

Me: We won and one of the girls is throwing a party. Be back before 12:00 AM.
Dad: Okay, text me if you need anything.

Of course I texted my dad, he always says yes. My mom on the other hand? She won't even let me walk across the street let alone go to a party.

When I roll up to the party, it is in full swing. The girls on the volleyball team are known for throwing epic party's. I get out of my car, lucky it of course. Can't have my baby being stolen.

When I walk up the sidewalk, there are people from school I don't even know. They're all throwing up and shit in bushes to the side of the house. Go home, seriously.

I get to the front door, someone opening it before me and falling to the floor. I look down at them, shaking my head and step over them to go inside.

Inside is crazy. There is clouds of smoke everywhere, beer stains on the carpet, and a bunch of drunk assholes.

" D's here! " Someone screams.
I turn around to find Noah.

I mentally face palm myself.

" Noah I told you not to call me that, and why are you here? "

Noah stumbled over to me grabbing onto my shoulder steadying himself.

" It's a party D, of course I'm going to come."