Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Damn does her ass look nice.

It's finally Friday and I'm walking outside towards the gym for volleyball practice when I get kidnapped.

I try to scream, kick, scratch, and punch my kidnapper.

That doesn't work.

The person holding me against my will, covers my mouth with their hand.

And suddenly I am up against a wall starring into exuberant green eyes.

The first words out of his mouth surprise me. He hasn't talked to me for four days, not including yesterday morning in the kitchen.

He places his hands on either side of my face, trapping me in and looks down at the ground.

" I'm sorry "

My gaze snaps to his and he takes the time to break his eyes from the ground and looks me in the eyes.

" I'm sorry for ignoring you these past couple days. "

" Luke I have somewhere to be and- "

" No listen."

He takes one of his hands and places it on my cheek, running his thumb across my bottom lip.

" I don't like you dating my brother "

He hisses and looks around for a moment before settling his eyes back on me seriously.

" But, if you really want to date him, then I won't get in the way. But, no more coming into my bed at 4 O'clock in the morning."

" Luke-"

" No Sadie. I'm serious. You're with Zach and I'm with Molly. Period."

I nod my head numbly.

Why does it feel like my heart is breaking every time he says Zach and I's name together.

" But, if he ever fucking hurts you, in any way. Sadie, I swear to you I will beat his fucking ass. That's not a threat. That's a promise."

His eyes show fiery and rage when I look at him and that tells me he's serious. If Zach ever does anything to me, I know Luke will always be there to protect me. And that makes my stomach flutter for the first time in forever.

After volleyball practice I head home to try and relax. Volleyball season was almost done and tonight is the last game. The championship, since we won the majority of the games except one. We are going against HighLand High School. Apparently they are undefeated and their labaro is the best in the district. That's why I need to relax. To prepare for this game.

When I open the front door my eyes automatically go to the person sitting in the kitchen.

" Hey babe "

My eyes go wide from excitement and I run towards my boyfriend and jump into his arms.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me lifting me off the ground so that my legs go around his waist.

" Missed me? I've only been gone for a few days "

" Shut up Zach, of course I missed you. You barely call me. It hurts my feelings." I stick my lip out pouting. His eyes soften as his hand goes to my cheek, rubbing his thumb in circles.

" I know Sade's, I've been busy. I really have tried to call you, but college is hard. You have to understand. That's what I get for going to the best college out there." He finishes smugly.

I bite my lip and playfully hit his shoulder.

" Shut up, freaking bragger. No one asked you. "