Chapter 7

A/N

Hey guys!! I'm back.

I finally feel like writing again. I was reading a book then just got inspired.

I also got inspired by my best friend Genesis.

She always keeps me going and tells me how good, or bad my story is. Any comment from her is great motivation. So thank you so much for helping me with this story, and giving me ideas and what's good and what's bad. You're truly a great friend and I couldn't do this without you.

Anyways My fellow readers, since I was gone for a few days I thought I would make this chapter the longest I have ever written so far. I only thought that was fair. This chapter was very.. Wow. You'll be surprised I hope. But it is a laid back chapter. Not much drama. So I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for the inspiration and views!

FAVORITE, COMMENT, VOTE!!

-TaylorKnight5

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7- Teal Lakes

That night I stayed in my bed crying. I was crying to a point that I was dry-heaving. I know, disgusting, but I have plenty of reason to cry till I got to that point. I miss my parents. I have to live In a whole new house with someone I never even met before. I have to have a whole new schedule. I don't get to wake up and walk to downstairs and see my parents looking at each other with love in their eyes. And the worst thing is, I have to share a house with Luke Emerson.

***

It's Sunday morning, and I've I haven't gotten out of bed. Mrs. Emerson had knocked on my door around 7:00 AM, which was two hours ago, asking if I wanted anything to breakfast. I quickly declined and snuggled back into my soft bed and closed my eyes waiting for more sleep to come. It didn't. 10 minutes later more knocking came at my door. I decided against getting up and yell " I'm still not hungry, thank you though! "
A deep chuckle comes from the other side of the door. Okay .. Obviously that's not Mrs. Emerson.

" Sadie please let me in, we need to talk " He asked in his raspy voice. He probably just woke up. Well he can surely go back to sleep for all I care.

" Luke go away!" I yell pulling the blanket over my head. I close my eyes not wanting to talk to him anymore, wishing he'd go away.
I hear the doorknob turn, I open my eyes widely pulling the blanket closer around me like a cocoon. I didn't lock the door!

The door opens then closes softly behind Luke.

"Sadie, please I'm sorry "

I flip the blanket off of me and glare at a sad looking Luke leaning against the door looking at me expectantly.

" Why are you even saying sorry?! Why are you such a jerk! I've been everything but rude to you, and the first thing I get when I come to your house, may I remind you, right after my parents have passed away is a ' Sadie, What the fuck are you doing in my house?! ' Then you leave without eating dinner with your mom, which apparently you never miss out on. How do you think she feels Luke? She just had to take in two kids because two of her friends passed away. And I'm soo sorry that I'm even here, I wouldn't be if none of this happened! But it did, so get the fuck over it! "

After I was done talking, Luke gives me a curt nod then walks away slamming my door. Who the hell does he think he is?!

I lean over to my night stand and grab my phone to check and see if I have any messages. Sure enough there's four. Two from Madeline, one from Griffin and 1 from Lydia.
I open up the ones from Madeline first.