Chapter 9

A/N

Ya'll should be used to my authors notes by now. I always have one before every chapter because I'm always gone for so long.

I've finally come back and written an awesome chapter! At least I hope you all like it. (:

It's shorter then what I was hoping for but I wanted to update.

It's been forever since I have so I'd rather make a good short chapter then write a long one for chapter 10.
Okay enough ranting, IM DONE RANTING NOW ENJOY YOUR READ.

Don't forget to, COMMENT FAVORITE VOTE

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 - Down On Me

CHAPTER NINE.

The moment I open the door I can hear the music pulsing throughout the house.

I look back at Madeline.

" What time is it? "

Madeline smirks. "ITS TIME TO GET FUCKED UP."

She quickly grabs my hand and shuts the door before walking towards the staircase. As we get closer to the stairs and farther away from my room, the music gets louder.

I take a glance over the rail and see the door wide open with people coming in every few seconds.

I look over to say something to Madeline, but when I find she's not there, I look down the staircase and see her talking to Jayden at the last step. He takes her hand and leads her most likely into the living room to dance. What a bitch, just leaving me like that. We definitely aren't friends anymore. Let me remember to tell her that.

I pull up my strapless dress, and start descending the staircase slowly, making sure not to fall.

I'm five steps down when I hear someone running up to me, and taking my hand. I look up and see an adorable looking Luke, smiling cheekily at me.

" Hey babe, I see that you need help."

I bite my lip. " I'm not your babe Luke, and no I don't need help. I am very capable of walking down the stairs by myself."

I remove my hand from his and move around him, attempting to walk down the stairs.

As I take my next step, my heel gets caught in the carpet.

My eyes go wide and next thing I know I'm falling forward.

Brace yourself Sadie, your ugly face is about to get uglier.

Before I can hit the ground I feel a strong arm wrap around my waist, pulling me back against his chest.

" I told you, you needed help. Good thing I was here to save you babe."

My breath hitches at his soft voice.

I'm about to pull away when I feel his teeth graze my ear. I close my eyes instantly.

A deep chuckle lets out of his mouth, as he unwraps his arm from around my waist and takes my hand.

" Come on, I have a party to get to and you're slowing me down."

I scoff and start walking down the stairs with him. " I didn't ask you to help me."

When my feet hit the flat surface, I quickly take my hand out of Luke's and speed walk to the kitchen.

On my way there I spot Sienna and Griffin leaning against the wall farthest from me. I quickly divert from going to the kitchen and head over to them.