Chapter 11

A/N

YAY FOR LONG CHAPTER.

k bye.... bitch!

Just Kidding I love y'all so much.

COMMENT FAVORITE VOTE.

Enjoy reading!

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 - Nope, Molly's a keeper.

I wake up to a constant warm breath being blown on my neck. I try to turn around and notice a firm arm holding me in place. I lift Luke's arm from around my waist without waking him and turn around in his arms so that I'm facing him.

He looks so beautiful while he's sleeping.

I know guys are suppose to be called 'handsome' or whatever, but Luke looks beautiful. With his chiseled jaw, full pink lips, his cute nose that only has two freckles on it.
Oh my gosh did I just call Luke's nose.. cute?

Mmmm no I did not.

I close my eyes when I hear him mumble something under his breath. 

Is Luke sleep talking? How adorable is that?

I peek open one of my eyes to see both of his open.

"Sadie, were you staring at me while I was sleeping?"

I scoff and try to move away from him, but he just pulls me closer to his chest.

" No Luke, not everyone is in awe of you."

Luke smirks and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

" Yeah, but most people are."

I feel a light nip at my neck and jump back squealing.

" Luke did you just bite me?!"

" It's called a love bite babe."

I roll my eyes and attempt to get out of the bed to get my day started until I feel a tug on my hand as one foot hits the carpeted floor.

" No stay in bed with me."

" Luke I have stuff to do."

" But it's not as fun as spending an entire day in bed with Luke Emerson. "

I sigh, giving up, knowing that he's right. What? He's a great cuddle buddy.

I smirk, thinking of what I'm about to do next.

I get back on the bed and throw one leg over Luke's waist, straddling him.

I lower my hand down his abdomen, until I reach the top of his boxers. Wait what? He took off his pants last night? That son of a bitch.

I feel his hands grip my waist.

" Sadie..."

I look up at him and see he's biting his lip.

He closes his eyes momentarily, before opening then again and slides his hands down my thighs.
He rubs his thumbs in a slow circle sending chills up my legs.

After a few minutes of the small but sweet gesture he grips my waist again and flips me over so that I'm laying next to him.

" Not yet Angel "

I look up at him as he's scooting closer to me and soon puts his head back in the crook of my neck and throws his arm around my waist.

Luke nips at my neck again and whispers " Go back to sleep Angel."