Chapter 5

Chapter 5

By the time school was out me and Scarlett were hanging out in the living room deciding which movie to pick. "Ugh This is so hard!" Scarlett screamed throwing my DVDs on the floor. "Hey hey hey! Watch it!" I said. "We will figure it out later come on let's go back to my room."  We walked up the stairs and into my room. "I still envy you Kortnii. You are lucky, I would sell my SOUL just to have Aiden as my brother." I rolled my eyes. "Trust me it's not that great. I'm so used to being an only child. But it has it's perks."

"Ilke what?"

"Well for starters, I'm not so lonely."

"Aww!"

"But sometimes he gets on my nerves."

"Sweety, all brothers and sisters do that."

All of a sudden the front door opened and you could hear Jonny and Aiden's laughter. "Dude, I still cannot believe that happened. That was awesome!" Jonny said. "I know right!? I'm gonna go check on Kortnii and Scarlett." Aiden walked up the stairs and busted my door open "HEY SISTER!" he screamed hugging me. "Uh are you okay?"  He let go of me and smiled. "Of course! I just broke up with the devil. Why wouldn't I be happy?" 

I went up to my computer and typed in 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise)' By My Chemical romance. "I was thinking of the perfect song for you and Liz's relationship so I came up with this."  I clicked it and turned the stereo all the way up. It blasted through the whole house.

Well if you wanted honesty,

That's all you had to say.

I never want to let you down

or have you go,

it's better off this way.

For all the dirty looks,

the photographs your boyfriend took,

Remember when you broke your foot

from jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay.

I'm not okay.

I'm not okay.

You wear me out.

"I'm not Okaaay! I'm NOT OH FUCKING KAAAAAAAAAAAY!" I screamed jumping onto my bed. "You are so weird Kortnii!" Scarlett shouted over the music. "Forget about the dirty looks The photographs your boyfriend took" Aiden screamed. We all laughed and danced around the room until the song was over. "Hey kids me and Frank are going out for a little while please don't try to burn the house down" my mom said. "Okay don't worry" Aiden hollered as they went out the front door.

"you know what time it is?" Jonny asked. "DANCE PARTY!" He started dancing. All of us stared at him as Scarlett said, "I love you but your dancing skills could improve."  Jonny smiled and said, "So we will leave you guys alone now, bye"   I closed the door behind them and said, "So what do you wanna do now?"  "Well its getting late so I think we should go down stairs and pick out a movie." "Okay which movie. The Legend of Bloody Mary or Twilight?"  I looked at her weird, 

"Twilight is not a scary movie, at least I don't think."

  "Have you ever seen Twilight?"

"No"

"Well Kristin Stewart's acting is pretty freaky if you ask me."

"Yeah I saw the previews, She was much better in The panic Room."