Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Kortnii's POV

Bring Me To The Horizon was playing in  the background while everyone swam around in the pool. Vince decided to make some hot dogs on the pit. I laughed as Jonny picked up Scarlett and threw her in the pool. "You're gonna get it now!" She screamed. She jumped out of the pool and tackled jonny to the ground.

"It's your turn now!" Aiden said, throwing me over his shoulder. "Let me go!" I screamed hitting his back. He laughed and threw me in. "AGHH!" I screamed, "Get back here Aiden Michael Smith!" He looked at me in shock, "How did you know my middle name?" "Frank" i said with a smirk.

I chased him all around the pool. Finally he got tired and I seized my chance. "Oops!" I said, pushing him In. Aiden grabbed my legs, "My bad!" He said, pulling me into the water. We laughed and hugged each other. "I KNEW IT!" Jonny screamed. "I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD START DATING!"

I blushed as Aiden kissed my cheek, "Yeah she's mine!" He said, grabbing my waist. I laughed at him. "Sweet now we can pool wrestle!" Scarlett said, clapping her hands. Her and jonny jumped in the pool. I got up on Aiden's shoulder's and Scarlett on Jonny's and we wrestled. We ended up both falling off with the two guys laughing at us.

This whole time Josh recorded us and Jessica took pictures on her camera. Aiden picked me up bridal style and swam to the edge of the pool. I stole Jessica's camera and took a picture of both of us. When I looked at it, it kinda reminded me of the picture of Sammi Doll and her boyfriend. Now don't get mad because I forgot if she was dating Jinxx or Jake! I know I'm a horrible fan!

I smiled at the picture and handed Jessica back her camera. She started snapping pictures of all of us in the pool and soon Vince took over and took pictures of everyone. "Okay guys!" I said, getting out of the pool, "Group picture!" I got out of the pool and set the camera on auto and jumped in the pool.

The camera took a picture and we began splashing each other in the pool. Finally after a few hours everyone was gone and the fun was over. We all took separate showers and decided that we would watch a movie. So we watched Inception. It was very hard to understand but I liked it. I ended up taking a nap on Aiden's shoulder.