Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Kortnii's POV

I woke up with Aiden's arm around my waist and smiled. I was so happy, nothing could ruin my mood. I slowly sat up and removed his arm, turning to make sure I didn't wake him. "Aww!" I whispered, looking at the milkshakes that spilt on the floor. He can clean it up, I thought. I chuckled slightly as I walked out of his room and into mine. Jessica was lying under the fort, eyes wide open.

"Hey Jess" I said, sitting down next to her. She looked so sad and pale. "What's wrong?" She sighed and slowly sat up, rubbing her head. "I had this awful dream that I went back out with Xavier and he cheated on me again and gave me STDs."  I put a hand over my mouth to stop the laugh that wanted to escape my lips.

I rubbed her back and said, "It was just a dream. Come on let's get some food." We got up and made our way slowly to the kitchen; Aiden was there with two hand towels. "Did you know that our milkshakes split?" I shook my head, I wasn't gonna tell him that I knew and wanted him to clean it up!

"Yeah, okay" he said, walking off. I rolled my eyes and pulled him into a hug. "I love yoouh!" I said. He smiled and hugged me back. "Ugh! Get a room!" Jessica said with a disgusted face. She laughed and Aiden went upstairs, leaving us with the cooking.

"What should we make?" I asked.

"Hmm I'm too lazy to cook."

"Yeah me too. How about we all go to IHOP?"

"HELLZ YEAH!"

I laughed as we looped our arms together and skipped upstairs. Natasha was fast asleep on the dog couch in my room. I was surprised she didn't hear us laughing. I pulled out my Alesana T-shirt, some purple skinny jeans and my black and white checkered vans. Jessica put on her 'I love MyChem' T-shirt and blue skinny jeans. I pulled out my pink, green, and purple ray bans and shouted at Aiden. "We are going to IHOP so get ready!"

Natasha's ears perked up and soon enough she was running around in circles whining. "What's wrong baby?" I said, picking her up. I took her to the kitchen and fed her and opened up the back door. At least mom won't kill me for making her starve or pee on the carpets.

Aiden came down stairs in his black skinny jeans and Bring Me to the Horizon shirt; I grabbed my keys to the Jaguar and headed out. "This car is sweet" Aiden said, getting into the passenger side. "I know right?" I replied. I started the car and the engine purred as I backed out of the driveway and onto the street.

I parked in front of IHOP and we all got out of the car to see Josh and Vince in the parking lot. It was weird seeing them all the time like this. You would think since Vince lives next door I would know if he was gone. "What's up?" Vince hollered, walking toward us. Josh walked alongside with him, waving shyly.

"Hey man" Aiden said, giving Vince one of those weird dude hugs and shaking Josh's hand. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We're hungry" Josh said. We all laughed and Jessica said, "You wanna come eat with us?" "Sure" Josh and Vince Responded. I gave Jessica a quick glare and turned to Aiden. Jessica was trying way too hard.

"Make sure Jessica doesn’t say anything stupid to Vince." I whispered, "She kinda likes him and now that Vince is somewhat over Megan, she's gonna do all she can to get with him." Aiden gave me a confused look, "He's somewhat over Megan?" I nodded, "Yep he had an Epiphany last night. He said Megan came to his room and told him to get over him and move on."

He smiled and said, "Well I'm happy for him and don't worry, Jessica is going to have to get through me if she wants to get with Vince." I chuckled as we sat down in a booth. "So guys," Vince said, looking at his menu, "Anything good happen last night?" Aiden tensed beside me and I squeezed his hand under the table. He turned to me and I whispered, "Just tell him."