Epilogue

Epilogue 

Tears welled up in my mother's eyes as I stepped up on the stage to get my diploma. Frank looked stern as usual but I saw a little bit of happiness in his eyes. I smiled to the crowd as I walked off stage. The principal dragged me back by the arm. "Welcome Miss Kortnii Akin, Vale Victorian!" I was so shocked. "Me?" I squeaked. she nodded vigorously as she said, "Give a speech!"

I nervously walked up to the podium and cleared my throat, "Well, hi" I began, everybody laughed and applauded, "Thank you for making me this year's Vale Victorian. I really wasn't expecting this. I would like to thank my mother and my friends and family, I would also like to thank my boyfriend Aiden, for helping me. This is such a surprise to be here speaking, I'm terrible at speeches." The crowd erupted into laughter. 

"Also I have a surprise. I am pregnant with Aiden's baby. It is a boy and he will be named Xavier in remembrance of my good friend who died." Surprisingly, everyone clapped and cheered. I couldn't believe I had just said that out loud. Just as i was about to finish my speech, I saw the silhouette of a person. His green eyes were clear as day. "GO KORTNII!" the figure said. I knew it was Xavier.

His face became visible as he smiled and winked at me. I turned back to the crowd and continued, "Thank you for all the support and helping me. I love you all have a great summer and great life class of 2011! I hope you live your dreams!"

Everyone stood up as I turned to where Xavier was, he was gone. I hid my face and walked down the side of the stage and off into the sitting area. "That was wonderful sweetie!" my mom said, hugging me.

I smiled and turned to Frank, "Sorry about everything Kortnii, I was a jerk." I nodded my head and hugged him. He was a little taken aback at first, but gave in and hugged me back. I turned to Auny Helena who was crying so loud I swear the kids in Africa could hear her. "That was beautiful! Congrats"I smiled and hugged her.

I turned to see Aiden in his cap and gown he hugged me and whispered in my ear, "There is a few people here who want to see you." He let go of me and took my hand. He led me to the outside where Ashley stood with the rest of Black Veil Brides. "Don't worry there is more people" Ashley said. I hugged him and the rest of the band. 

They all said congratulations and told me I looked pretty and Aiden picked a good girlfriend. I blushed at all the nice comments. "KORTNII!" someone screamed from behind, I turned to see Gerard and the rest of they uys coming towards us.

"Hey!" I said. I never expected to see them again since they were on tour and all. "Congratulations Kortnii this is awesome!" Frank said. I smiled as each of them hugged me and told me how proud they were. I didn't even know them that well and they acted like they were part of my family.

They all gathered around me. "Whatcha doin'?" I asked.

They all gathered around me, squishing me to death. They said things like,

"Give me a fucking hug woman!"

"Lemme get a hug!"

"Stop moving!"

"Can't breath" I said as they released me. I really hated group hugs. "Well this was exciting!" I said. "Not as exciting as this" Aiden said, hugging me. "How would you like to go on tour with Black Veil Brides after the baby is born?" Ashley asked. "Really!?" I exclaimed. They all nodded their heads.

"And" Gerard said, "After that, how would you like to tour with us?" I nodded my head, "This is so awesome!" I yelled. They all laughed and hugged me.

I guess some stories do have good endings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys what do you think of my Epilogue? This si the last book I am so glad to say that I have completed my first book! Thanks so much to all of you that have read, commented, voted, and shared this book I appreciate it so much!

Some of you have asked for a sequel and I may or may not do one. I kinda fitted this story so possible I could either

1. Do a sequel of Aiden and Kortnii going on those two tours or \

2. The boring lives of them after that and what not.

I like the first one better but it's up to you guys! :)

Again, thank you so much for the support. I really wanted to get this chapter done because I have some good Ideas for more books. I want to do one that is kind of a horror book and then another one that is like suspenseful but not really, more of a thriller.

What do you guys think?

<3 SceneAdministration

 UPDATE!!!!!

My sequel is up now so if you want to read it go to my profile and find it It's called Thank You For The Perfect weaopn :)