Chapter 13

Chapter 13

We were all playing with Natasha when someone knocks at the door. "I'll get it" Aiden said, walking towards the door. He opened up to see Ray, Frank, Mikey, and Gerard all standing there. "Come in" Aiden said, moving out of the way. I got up and snuggled Natasha in y arms, walking up to Frank. "This is my Siberian Husky, Natasha." I told Frank. "She's cute can I hole her?"  I put her in Frank's arms and he started petting her.

She seemed to like all the attention the guys were giving her. "Let's go play in the back" I said, walking to the back door. I grabbed a Frisbee and some toys and headed out with them trailing behind. Frank put Natasha down and she started running all over the place, sniffing everyone. "Natasha!" I said as I through the Frisbee in the air. She jumped up and caught it all smooth like. I like this dog.

We each took turns throwing the Frisbee and then we played tug of war. It was so funny to see Jessica pulling with all her might but she was no match for little Nat. I began to feel sorry for her so I went over there and helped out.

"Give it here Natasha!" I said.

"No it's mine!"

"Grr!"

"No stop it!"

"AGH! Natasha!"

Scarlett took out her camera and started recording this whole death match. Jessica and I were determined to get the dammed thing! Finally we pulled hard enough and landed on our backs, toy in hands. Everyone burst out laughing as Gerard helped us up.

"Hey I wanna show you guys my new Jaguar" I said, picking up Natasha. They nodded their heads as we walked through the gate and into the front yard. "Whoa" one of them said. "This is awesome!" Ray said a shocked expression on his face. I laughed and called my parents over there.

"Hey mom and Frank I want you to meet Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and Ray!" I said smiling. They shook hands and then my mom's face turned into shock as she said, "You're that band that my daughter listens too!" They all smiled as I laughed.

We went back inside and played with Natasha, while my parents talked to the band, asking about their music. It so happens that my mom secretly liked the band. That explained why I was missing Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge.

"It was really nice coming over I hope to see you guys soon" Mikey said. "Oh yeah me too!" I replied as they went out the front door and into the car. We all lied back, tired from this afternoon's activities. 

I walked over to the fridge, "You guys want anything?" I asked, taking out a can of soda. They shook their heads as I came back over to the couch. Natasha was acting cute, trying to catch a string of Aiden's jacket as he waved it around her face.

"Hey you guys wanna come help me find a place for Natasha's bed?" I asked. "Sure!" Jessica replied as she got up and skipped towards the stairs. We all headed behind her. "So where should it go?" I asked. "Hmm" Scarlett said, "Maybe it should go over there next to the window. You know, between the guitar and lamp."

"That looks like the perfect place" Jessica said, holding up her hands as if she was taking a picture with her mind. I laughed and threw the bed over there as it lightly bounced off the wall and hit the floor. "I don't see how it matters. Natasha will probably sleep in the fort." Aiden had a point there. "Oh well," I replied.

Just then Scarlett's phone rang and she answered it. "Hello? ... Oh hey! ... Yeah I'll be back soon. ... Okay okay! I'll leave right now! Okay bye mom... I love you too!"  She turned to us and shrugged. We all hugged her goodbye as she ran out the front door. "Don't forget to send me pics of Natasha!" She screamed, jumping in her car. "Okay!" I yelled back, rolling my eyes.