Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"For God's sake Harry! You need to get up, take a shower, and go to school!!" Gemma yelled pulling Harry's duvet.

"What the fuck Gemma?! Just go away and leave me alone!" Harry yelled back yanking the duvet and covering himself with it.

"Harry, it's been a week since he broke up with you, he moved on, you should too!" Gemma begged.

"I-I c-can't!!" Harry sobbed

"At least call Liam, he's worried about you, you know." Gemma said opening the blinds to let a little bit of light in.

"Fine, I'll get up, take a stupid shower, and call Liam! Happy?" Harry huffed throwing the duvet aside and walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

"Very, you have no idea!" Gemma said taking the dirty sheets off of Harry's bed and replacing them with new clean ones, she began cleaning Harry's room not even complaining, she was just happy that her little brother was talking again.

Harry got out of the shower twenty minutes later feeling slightly better physically but emotionally he was a wreck, he sat down on his freshly made bed and began thinking about Louis and couldn't help but shed a tear.

He quickly wiped it off, here he was crying over Louis who obviously didn't give a shit about him and he was probably out partying and with Niall and Zayn, fucking slut after slut. He took his phone and dialled Liam' s number, Louis had moved on, well it was time for him to move on too.

~*~

"Lou that's enough! You need to stop!" Niall shouted over the loud music taking Louis' beer off of his hand and putting it in the table near him.

"WHAT THE FUCK NIALL!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!!" Louis screamed reaching for his beer but losing his balance landing face first on the floor.

"C'mon Louis, let's get you home!" Zayn said lifting up Louis with Niall's help

"N-no!! I don't wanna go home, I want my Hazzabear!" Louis slurred and began crying on Zayn's shoulder

"I know buddy, I know!" Zayn whispered engulfing Louis in a hug

"C'mon Zayn, let's get him home!" Niall said helping Zayn carry Louis out of the party. They finally got Louis in the backseat of Zayn's car after ten minutes of struggling with him, they got in the car and started driving towards Louis' house.

"If he still loves Harry as much as he says he does then why don't they get back together?" Niall sighed looking back at a now asleep Louis

"You know why Niall, he just needs time and they'll probably get back together!" Zayn said pulling over in front of Louis' house

"Help me! He's heavier when he's drunk!" Niall said getting out of the car and opening the backseat door and pulling Louis out by his arms.

"W-where are we?" Louis slurred waking up

"Your house mate, c'mon let's get you out of these clothes and into your bed!" Zayn sighed helping Niall carry Louis to his front door.

"I told you to take me to my Hazzabear!" Louis giggled trying to turn around and walk back to the car.

"No no no no no, it's too late for that and Harry's probably asleep by now, Lou!" Niall whisper-shouted trying to reason with Louis

"B-but I wanna see h-him Nialler! Why can't you take me to see him? Louis whimpered, his lower lip trembling and his blue eyes shining with unshed tears.

"You're wasted Louis. Just go to bed and tomorrow if you still wanna go see him, we'll take you, ok?!" Niall said grabbing Louis' hand, pulling him into the house, then Louis' room where he tucked him in into his bed then turning the light off and leaving Louis' house with Zayn walking next to him.