Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Do you want more chocolate pudding boo?"

"Yeaah, oh and dip the cucumber slices in there."

Harry looked at Louis like he was crazy and with a disgusted look before he shrugged it off and did as he was told. After their talk Jay had come back with a tray full of food then left saying she had to go back to work and as soon as she was gone Louis attacked the food moaning at how good it was and made Harry eat some which Harry had refused to at first because of his split lip but end it up eating it when Louis began crying and saying he didn't love him like he said he did.

"That's disgusting Lou." Harry mumbled when Louis ate the cucumber covered in chocolate pudding.

"No it isn't, it's like heaven. And it's your fault I'm eating weird things." Louis argued.

"How is it my fault you donut." Harry asked with an amused expression sitting down on the sofa across from Louis.

"You and your sperm..." Louis mumbled, his mouth full of food.

"What about sperm?" Came Zayn's voice from the door followed by Niall and Liam.

"I'm just blaming Harry's sperm for knocking me up and making me crave..."

"Eww Louis, what the fuck are you eating?" Niall yelled.

"Exactly..." Louis said.

"That's so disgusting," Niall continued rambling.

"Niall leave him alone. How are you feeling Louis?" Liam said putting his hand over Niall's mouth to stop him from talking.

"I'm okay, I have another check up tomorrow and an ultrasound." Louis informed them smiling so big.

"Ooh, make sure you get us extra pictures." Zayn said as he stole a piece of non-dipped cucumber.

"Ugh, my fucking lip is burning!" Harry exclaimed trying to air it out with his hand.

"That's what you get for beating up Mason." Liam scolded him like a small child.

"He deserved it!" Harry argued.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Niall asked completely offended.

"I had to do it alone and I'm proud I did it." Harry smiled at Louis who rolled his eyes.

"You could've gotten hurt worst than you did." Louis said pushing the empty dish away.

"But I didn't." Harry argued.

"Are you guys back together?" Zayn asked chewing another cucumber from the pile he had stolen from Louis.

"...Yeah!" Harry said as he touched his lip with the tip of his finger.

"Stop touching it, you're gonna get it infected!" Louis yelled from his spot on the bed.

"Fine, stop yelling." Harry said covering his ears.

"Oh my God Lou, I can actually imagine you yelling at your poor kid to stop poking her scab." Zayn laughed.

"Told ya it's gonna be a girl." Harry said.

"Wait, it's a girl?" Liam asked with a big smile.

"Nope. It's a boy." Louis shrugged.

"Fucking yes!!" Niall cheered.

"We don't know yet but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a girl." Harry said poking around his eye and flinching.

"Boy." Louis argued.