Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Ready to go home sweetheart?" Louis cooed at Dylan as a nurse slowly took him out of the incubator and gave him to Louis so he could dress him.

After many attempts of Louis trying to put the little pants on him since Dylan kept wiggling his legs around they were finally ready to go home, after Harry had put him in his car seat they made their way out of the hospital then Harry buckled Dylan up in the attachment of the seat and drove home with Louis insisting that he wanted to sit next to him in case their baby needed something.

Once they were home Louis quickly got suspicious since none of the girls had come out running outside since they hadn't met the baby yet and knew they were up to something. He quickly and carefully took Dylan out of the car seat as the he was starting to get fussy and Louis blushed finding out he was hungry when Dylan kept trying to latch on to one of his nipples but since Louis was wearing a shirt he only chewed on the material making him cry even more.

"Set of lungs he's got." Harry smiled fondly at his son.

"He's hungry..." Louis cradled him closer to his chest while Harry carried all his stuff.

"I'll make him a bottle as soon as I put all of this up." Harry mumbled trying to fit the key on the lock grinning at Louis when he managed to open the door.

"Surprise!" Everyone screamed as soon as they crossed the door startling all three of them.

"What's all this?" Harry giggled looking at his family and friends holding blue balloons and bags of presents.

"Just a welcome home party for Dylan." Anne said walking over to kiss her grandson on the forehead.

"Let me hold my very first nephew, please Louis." Gemma came running from where she was sitting with the twins on her lap.

"Of course Gems." Louis gave Dylan to her and Harry laughed when Dylan immediately stopped trying to get food into his mouth.

"He knows you're mummy." Harry whispered to Louis.

"Call me that one more time and I'll make sure you can't ever knock me up ever again Harold." Louis glared smacking Harry's back.

"Ow, okay I'm sorry Boo." Harry winced in pain pouting at Louis.

"Love you." Louis smiled innocently.

"Love you more." Harry answered.

"Oh my goodness he has your eyes H." Gemma teared up looking at Dylan who had his whole hand in his mouth.

"He's gonna be such a heartbreaker." Jay cooed grabbing his hand.

"You guys can really make them." Niall threw himself at them hugging them tightly.

"Alright Niall let the poor guys breathe." Zayn laughed joining the group hug.

"Yeah Zayn, let them breathe." Liam joined the hug.

They spent the afternoon celebrating and having a good time after Louis had fed Dylan and put him in his crib for a nap with the baby monitor close to him so he could hear him if he woke up. After everyone had left or gone to bed Harry sat on the bed with Dylan in his arms feeding him while Louis took a shower, as he fed him he smiled thinking how it had been possible for him and Louis to have created such a beautiful tiny human being. Dylan let go of the bottle and wiggled around as he seemed to be smiling but Harry knew that was just gas and chuckling he set him against his chest to burp him making sure he had a baby towel on his shoulder just in case Dylan's food decided to make a reappearance like the last time in the hospital when Harry had had to drive back home from the hospital with baby puke all over his right shoulder and Louis' endless teasing.