Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Excitements of the night

"Oh em gee! Niall Horan tweeted youuu!"

Erica screamed holding out the "you." Ya, I told her and I'm kinda regretting it...

The tweet read, "NiallOfficial so I met my new boxing buddy! @AaronElliot She's also coming to my match tonight I hope." There were numerous comments like. "She's pretty"or "she's a slut" or "is she your girlfriend" and my favorite, "does she ride a purple unicorn." I saw her eyes with the best sparkle ever saw. "Your so lucky, I wonder if his coach Harry Styles would ever like me..." She was thinking out loud. I chuckled. "Babe, any guy would be lucky to have you."

We started getting ready, Niall sent me the address and I put on a pair of black skinny jeans a white v-neck t-shirt and a grey hoodie. I grabbed my keys and grabbed Erica's arm and pulled her to the door. I texted Niall I was on the way and he said okay. I just remembered, aww I have school on Monday. I'm a senior in high school. One more year of hell!

As we pulled up to the arena, Erica decided it would be a good idea to scream in my ear. "ERICA! PULL! IT! TOGETER!" I texted Niall were here an he told me to go straight through the backstage door. I knocked on the door just in case. The door opened and there stood Niall. "Hey Ni." I said, he was nicer that he seems. "Hey Air." He said like nothing. "Air?" I questioned. "Yup. C'mon babe." He called me babe. "Uhm, yea, k." I said awkwardly.

"AND THE WINNER IS NIALL HORAN!" The announcer, well, announced and it echoed throughout the arena. Erica went home because she got in trouble for leaving without permission. I ran to the V.I.P. section and saw Niall was turned around so I jumped on his back. "CONGRATULATIONS!" I yelled. "Thanks, but next time don't scream in my ear..." He said half joking, half not.

"What do we do now?" I asked as we walked outside. "Follow me." He grabbed my hand and led me to the woods. "Where we going?" I asked. No answer. "Ni?" Still no answer. He pulled me toward his house I was assuming. He carefully opened the door. "Welcome to my house." He said. "I like the privacy it gives so I'm not so caught up in the moment y'know." I nodded understandingly. "Do you need a ride home? Or do you want to call your mom or dad?" I teared up at the mention of my parents. "Oh I'm sorry did I say something?" He asked. "No it's just my mom died and my dad disowned me because I have done some pretty bad things so I live on my own." He apologized for bringing the topic up. "It's fine."

So Niall actually did take me home. I thanked him and walked inside. I was too tired to even change but I did. I just put on an oversized shirt and plopped on my bed. I went to bed thinking of Niall, oh man, what have I gotten myself into.

•••••••••*****•••••••*****•••••••*****•••••••*

SO HERE'S CHAPTER 1 AS PROMISED, SORRY ITS NOT GREAD I HAVE 2 REASONS MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN SO IM ON MY PHONE AND 2 I RUSHED FOR YOU GUYS, I'LL EDIT TOMORROW, ILY TOTES SNOWFLAKES!

-NIALL, DON'T EAT MAH OREOS!!