Chapter 5

Niall Horan

She became unconscious in my arms. Brock the leader was starting to run away. I got up and ran as fast as I can to him. As soon as I got to him. "You dick! You are going to fucking pay!" I shouted as soon as I grabbed his collar and shoved him up against a wall. I punched him continuously. I heard sirens.

Shit! There ins an unconscious body on mall floors. Also known as my girlfriend. I dropped Brock and ran to Aaron. "Aaron! Aaron!" I shouted when I saw her being lifted on a gurney onto the ambulance. "She's my girlfriend! Let me through!" I pushed pass the paramedics into the ambulance. They looked at me funny and told me I can't go in there. "She's my girlfriend." I said pushing past them again.

I sat down on the bench in the ambulance and held her hand. I kissed it lightly. "Air. Wake up. Your tough. Wake up." I said kissing her hand again. I held her hand the rest the way to the hospital. They told me to sit in the chair.

Countless hours later she was awake. "Mr. Horan, you may now see her." I ran to her room. "Aaron. Aaron!" I yelled down the hall, Getting odd glances from others. I reached her room. "Air. Are you okay?" I asked once I sat down. "Good. Just got a black eye and broken rib. The rib isn't that bad so I can go home tomorrow." She breathed out. "Niall, thanks for sticking out for me." I smiled and looked at her. I started leaning in so do she. Soon my lips touched hers. It got heated quick to the point I'm supporting my wait with my knees and hands over her. The door opened and I jumped off into my seat. "Mrs. Elliot, Mr. Horan. I came to tell you the fractures are not serious so you can leave today actually." I smiled.

-------

I'm going through writers block, don't get me wrong I know where this is heading, just I don't know what to write in the fillers.

Anyway ILY so much my snowflakes. BB

-Ashley <3