Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Niall's POV

"Today's not that day Louis!" I yelled back. I set her down and started tickling her. She was screaming which set us up for "USE PROTECTION!" from Louis. "Already did!" and I heard a handful of groans. Aaron was blushing and I was laughing. I heard there footsteps coming closer. I quickly grabbed her and hid behind a door with a finger up to my lips and slowly closed the door. I locked the door. "Moan and pound on the door to make it seem like.. well you know." Her eyes went wide but she did it with a smile. Luckily it was just us in the gym. "Niall, Niall, FUCK." She was pounding on the door and I could hear the boys screams. I tried to keep my laugh in. "FUCK AARON." We stopped and got out of the room laughing our heads off. The boys glared at us and I was literally on the floor laughing.

We walked back out to the ring to see a young man with blackish hair and a couple tattoos and piercings. I could hear Aaron's laughing with the boys. I greeted the guy. "Hi, I'm Niall and these are my friends louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn and my girlfriend Aaron." Both Aaron and the guy looked at each other. She had a look of pure fear and he was eyeing her up and down. I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Niall, can I speak to you, alone." she whispered. I nodded questionably. We walked to the back. "Okay, so that guy, don't freak or anything. Act like you don't know. But that guy is, um, Noah. My ex boyfriend."

Just by hearing that made my blood boil. "Please keep calm. Please." I nodded but I wasn't going to be all happy happy joy joy to him. We walked back over. "So what's your name?" Louis asked. "Noah." My whole body tensed up. "Up for a match?" I asked. He nodded. I turned towards Aaron and she looked mad and I kissed her lips and mumbled "I got this." then went into the ring. I put on my gloves and then the boys told us off. They said "go" and I jumped forward and put punch after punch in his face. He was unconscious and the boys -and Aaron- were shouting at me to stop. I was seeing red but the boys eventually pulled me off. "Niall! What the hell was that about?" Harry yelled at me."He deserved it." I mumbled. "Like hell he did! You just met him!"

"After everything he did to Aaron he fucking deserved it." I yelled out. They all looked confused. "You wanna tell them?" I asked Aaron so, she did. We were in a car to home. Aaron took the bus here so. They all gave her a hug when she was in tears. I felt like a shit boyfriend, but I needed to calm down. "Niall mate you alright?" Lou asked. I nodded. He took the hint I didn't want to talk about it. I just took the boys home and looked back at Aaron motioning for her to come up to the passenger seat. She hopped in and I took her hand in mine. She flinched and pulled away. When was she so fucking vulnerable? "I-I'm so sorry Aaron. I-I'm sorry." She only nodded and pulled out headphones in the glove department. I hit my head against the head of the seat. I really fucked up didn't I?

 The next day she didn't talk to me at all. I grabbed my jacket and went to the pub. I walked through the door and "NIALL!" As you can see, this is a pretty popular place for me. I come here enough, that as soon as I sat on the stool they already had my drink in front of me. 'Thanks." I muttered. They can tell I wasn't in the mood to talk. 10 pints later and, well, yea, I'm drunk. A girl with caked on makeup, too low shirt, and too high dress was all over me. I didn't want to be rude so I just was being friendly. But then she kissed me and now I'm screwed. "Get the fuck off me!" I pushed her off me. "But baby-" She started. "Fuck off Delilah! I have a fucking girlfriend." Her face scrunched up at the mention. 'Who that fuck-off disaster Aaron?" That sent me over the edge. I turned around. "Fuck-off? Her? She doesn't look like a slut! She doesn't mooch off guys. She isn't easy. And she sure as hell isn't a fuck-up like you." She scoffed and reached up to slap me but I caught her wrist. "Not today. Fuck-up." I walked out of the pub and decided to walk and pick up my car tomorrow.

  The walk home was actually pretty good. Once I got home I walked up stairs and striped off my shirt and changed into basketball shorts. I crawled into bed and wondered what I did to deserve this fucked up life.

--------------------------------------

DRAMA TIME! OMG PSYCHOTIC IS THEE BEST FAN FICTION DAMN. IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE I JOINED GUYS! AWWWWW. ANYWAY BYE GUYS LOVE YOU

-ASHLEY