Chapter 9

IM SO SORRY! IVE BEEN SO BUSY AND SHIT AND I GOT CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL ABD I HAVE AN F IN ALGEBRA I SOOOO SORRY!!! AND 600 READS!?! THATS FUCKING INSANE! OMG I LIVE YOU HUYS SO MUCH! BTW GO READ MY NEW STORY! OH AND ITS_TOTTALY_MAKAYLA FOLLOWED ME LIKE #FANGIRLING AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS CHAPTER WAS SO AWKWARD TO RIGHT OKAY ON WITH THE STORY.

Chapter 9

I opened my eyes and my contacts making everything blurry. Yes, I wear glasses but shhhhh Niall doesn't need to know. I saw Ni's blue eyes meaning he's awake. "You wear contacts?" I nodded. "How come I never knew?" he asked hoarsely. "I'm embarrassed, I mean what boxer wears contacts?" I insecurely said. "Who cares? It's apart of nature." He stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "Don't act insecure, I hate it, your beautiful, and I love you and that's all that matters." I smiled. "How did you get attracted to me?" I mumbled, but sadly, he heard. "Don't say that! Your my gorgeous girlfriend. And my first girlfriend too." He admitted. "I'm your first girlfriend?" he nodded. "A-a-re you still a virgin?" he nodded shyly. "I wish I could say the same, I'd rather loose my self to you." his grip tightened. I lifted his hand up and kissed it, long and soft.

"I love you Ni." He smiled, "Love you too, Air." We crawled back to bed and cuddled. His warm smell of a foresty musk and Chrome Cologne cascaded me. He was everything I dreamed of and more. I loved him with all my heart and I would never let him go. He was my first real love and I hope it never changes. I hope that he doesn't treat me terrible. I had to put every single ounce of trust I have into him. He is the only real man I've had in my life. My dad was a deadbeat, my ex-boyfriend was a psychotic sick bastard, my brother left without a trace. I hope he never leaves me.

I grabbed all my things and went to the gym. Niall and I took separate cars because I needed to get all of the stuff to move in. When we we were cuddling Niall asked me to move in so...why not? Niall and I boxed for a couple of hours and then headed to my house. I invited Erica and Stewart over to help us. I had to tell Niall Stewart was gay. 3 hours later we loaded all of my stuff in all four of our cars. Some of it is going to goodwill. Niall snickered at how much clothes I had. "Good thing I have two walk in closets." he joked. "Now Niall I don't want any friskiness in the house with Aaron." Erica said. "Yes Ma'am." He saluted her. She laughed. we dropped off 5 boxes of useless clothes at goodwill. Then headed to Ni's.

"Well, Bye!" Erica said after we got all the boxes out. Stewart just trailed behind her. "DICKS!" I shouted. Niall and them laughed. "I don't feel like unloading." I agreed. He looked down at me and laughed. He kissed me. It started out as a slow, cute kiss but got more fiery. He picked me up and we started heading to his room. We were in a full on make out session once he laid me down. He started to take off my shirt. I took off his too. We broke free for air and he looked me up and down. "My beautiful girlfriend." I blushed. He had no room to talk, fucking hot as hell shirtless. "Why thank you." he laughed. Oh, I said that aloud didn't i. "Yes, yes you did." Oh my god shut up! "You really should." He chuckled. I groaned. He started to suck my neck as I played with the hair at the meeting point between his hair and his neck. He found my 'special spot' and I moaned.

   He smirked. "Found it." He began nipping, sucking, licking, any thing too make his mark there.

-AWKWARD SEX SCENE HERE-

He started pulling my jeans down. I'm so fucking glad I didn't wear my little superman underwear, I wouldn't hear the end of it. He decided against teasing me. He pulled down my underwear. I only had my bra on. "Your turn." I pulled down his pants and boxers. I wrapped my lips around his dick and bobbed my head up and down. I swear he moaned my name so loud the fucking neighbors heard it.

    I puffed up and hollowed my cheeks each time. "Aaron, Aaron p-please d-d-don't stop." I started licking long stripes. His hands were gently in my hair. I felt him twitch and soon I tasted the bittersweet white cum. "Your turn." He mimicked. He unclasped my bra. He started pumping two fingers inside me. "Niall, Niall, Niall." He smirked and wrapped his lips around one nipple and massaged the other. He sucked my neck I started feeling a tight feeling in my stomach. I soon felt relieved of the feeling and   smirked. He licked his fingers.

    Not long after he had a condom around his dick. "You ready?" I nodded. He started out slow then faster and faster. I had dug my skin into his back and screamed his name multiple times. "Look at me." He softly demanded. I felt the familiar feeling I felt five minutes ago. "Look at me when you cum." He said softly. He counted down on his fingers. Once he got down to one I felt relief. He rode out our highs and bent down to kiss me sweetly. "You didn't follow Erica's rule." I smiled. "Whoops." I giggled. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too."

    He pulled out and threw the condom away and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

-END OF AWKWARD SEX SCENE.-

     Niall's POV

     The next morning I kissed Air's temple and wrote a note and left it on the nightstand saying I'm going to the gym with Lou, Zayn, Liam, and Harry. I got showered and changed into my boxing stuff. I grabbed my oversized duffle and hopped into my range rover. When I got there I was early so I waited for them. "NIALL!" And there's Louis. "Hey lads." I greeted. "Hey."  They got on their gear. "So who wants to go first." I asked. "I will." Zayn said. I took off my shirt and they saw the scratched on my back. "Ooooooooo!" They said in unison. I smiled. "Shut up." My phone rang. "Hey Air." I smiled. "Awwwwwwwweeee!" The boys chanted. I flicked them off. I heard Aaron giggle. "You should come down here Air." I offered. "Okay I'll be there in five." She said. "Bye! I love you!" I could practically see her smiling. "Love you too." I said. "AWWWWWWEEEEE!" The boys said again. "Shut the fuck up!" I heard Aaron laughing then the line went dead. "You guys are suck dicks."

  "YOU LOVE US!" I smiled knowing it's true. They are my best mates.

---

  "AARON!" The boys shouted. They ran and gave her a hug. I smiled when I saw her. "Hi guys!" She walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Hey babe." I smiled. "Hey Ni"

"Shall we box?"

"Yes master."

She giggled. She got on her mouthpiece and her boxing gloves. And I did the same. "Don't go easy on me." she said. I was hesitant but nodded. Oh my god I feel like a dick. She got a few good punches on me. I struck back and hit her in her face. Oh shit. She stepped back a few steps and she struck back. "Go Aaron, Go Aaron!" The boys chanted. She hit me in my face and i stumbled backwards and fell. She put both her legs around me and sat on me. "Give up Horan?" She smirked. "I would but I like this position." I smiled. "Your such a pervert." She giggled. She got up and helped me up." I acted as if I was gonna hug her but picked her up over my shoulder. She shrieked and pounded on my back. I stepped in between the ropes careful not to hurt her. "I'm so gunna get you!" She shrieked then giggled. "Love you!"

   "Oh my god marry her already!" Louis shouted and we laughed.

-----------------

  Time to chat with the cast!

  Me: Hi my people.

Cast: Hello Master.

Me: Niall, stop kissing Aaron.

Niall & Aaron: Sorry.

Me: Louis, Zayn, Wake up!

Zayn & Louis: Huh?

Me: We'll try this again another time...

Cast: Send in questions and we'll try next week! Also Ashley is going to start trying to update weekly if she gets 5 votes and 2 comments! So  send in questions and feedback! Bye!

Me: Bye!

------------------

You hears them! Send in all your questions and feed back! And go read my new story! And I can't thank you enough for the 600+ reads! Bye Snowflakes!

-Ashley <3