Chapter 7

"Niall, Niall, Niall, wake up." I spoke as I got up. "Are you gonna get up or...?" I asked. Couple of minuets went by, fine then have it your way... I walked out of the room and got a bucket of water. When I walked back I put some ice in. 'I told you to get up' I thought. I walked in and dumped it on Niall. "HOLY FUCK!" Niall screeched. He jumped up and tackled me. I started giggling. "You little dork!" He said. He picked me up and ran downstairs and walked out back and walked over to the pool. "Payback my little Air." He smirked. "No no no no no no no! Ni! Please! No!" I screeched. "Too late." He said but in the nick of time I grabbed his hand and pulled him in with me. "Payback is a bitch, Ni." I said sickeningly sweet. "Oh shuddap."

We got out and we dried off and went in a walk. "Hey Ni?" I asked. "Hmm?" He hummed. "What's the reason behind your boxing career?" I asked curiously. "Uhmm. I was always bullied in primary, middle, and high school. I wasn't exactly liked, no one was there for me, only my mum, dad, and brother. But mainly my brother. My parents were always fighting. They got a divorce when I was 15. My dad took custody of us but I saw my mom every other weekend. The bullying hot worse after my parents divorced. I wasn't very talkative and I didn't stick up for myself so I was walked in until one day I cracked. I punched a jock in the face and knocked him out with a few missing teeth, broken nose, and black eye. I took in boxing after that with lessons and such and my manager was my coach so he gave me a chance in a career so here I am." He said giving me a slight smile. I hugged him and gave a kiss on his knuckles and I rubbed them with my thumb. I'm not a fan of pity so I don't show it to him. "What's yours?" He asked changing the subject.

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. I guess I can tell him. "Uhmm. Well. Uhmm. There was this uhm guy, he uhm was my boyfriend for uhm about." I paused a took a breath and continued. "A year. He was sweet and caring for the first 6 months but it all went downhill. He started abusing me and one time he uhmmm, raped me..." It got quiet and Niall squeezed my hand tightly. I looked up to see his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched. "So I in ditched him. Noah, that's his name, eventually found me, but I kept running away from him. During those few months I also took boxing lessons. Just incase I ever run Into him again I can beat that fucking prick's ass." I finished. I was feeling mixed emotions, anger, and sadness. I still can't get over the fact he fucking raped me. "I swear it I ever run into that prick I will beat his fucking ass senseless." Niall growled. "Ni calm down, it's all over." I walked in front of him and reached up on my tippie-toes to kiss him. "Calm down." I mumbled against his lips. He relaxed a bit. We walked back home in silence.

"Ni, I gotta get home! My shift at Starbucks is in an hour!" I shouted above the steps. "Okay!" he responded. I walked downstairs and saw Niall in his phone. "Ready babe?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. When we got to my house I ran inside and got my keys and stuff. I kissed Niall goodbye and told him I'd be over when my shift I over. I got in my car and drove to my local Starbucks job. "Hey Stewart!" I said to my best guy friend. "Hey Aaron." He smiled back. I grabbed my Aaron and hat and started helping costumers.

As soon as my shift was over and everyone was gone, I heard the bell jingle and I didn't even bother looking up. "Hello, welcome to Starbucks what can I get you?" I greeted. "A double chocolate chip frap." He said. "Name please?" I asked. "Noah." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. I quickly bolted my head up to see the all to familiar ugly ass faced, shit excuse of a human. "Hey Aaron." My face if shock was changed with a face of anger.

Well shit.

---------

MWUAHAHAHAHA! IM EVILLL! sorry cliffhanger. SO 300 READS THANK YOU MY SNOWFLAKES I LOVE YOU! I want to kill rucka rucka Ali, seriously. Oh and btw I'm writing this on my phone, and I have been for the whole story because my computer is shit and it broke down and It's been broken for months now so yea. Anywhale, I WUFF YOU!!

BYE MY SNOWFLAKES! OH YA! I changed my Instagram name to sniallback.

-Ashley <3