Badass Boxer (Niall Horan)

PROLOGUE

"You can't hide forever Aaron!"

Those words taunted me. I'm running. Why you may ask? Well it started with,

FLASHBACK

"AARON NIKKI ELLIOT! I'LL FIND YOU! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN! YOU'LL NEVER BE SAFE! YOUR HEAD WILL BE MY PROPERTY ONE DAY. YOU BETTER HIDE, AND YOU BETTER HIDE GOOD, BUT REMEMBER I'LL FIND YOU ONE DAY, YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER AARON!"

FLASHBACK OVER

I was running until a bright light shone and then I woke up up screaming again. I haven't had a dream like that, since, hell, the incident. I rolled over in my bed and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. I checked the time 11:30 A.M. SHIT! I have work, wait, it's Saturday, phew. I checked if I had any texts. Just one from my friend Erica. The text read, "EEEP! THE NIALL HORAN HAS A MATCH TONIGHT!" Argh why is this bitch (I call her that but I totally love her.) so obsessed with this -20 I think- (A/N I know he's 19, but Aaron couldn't give less of a shit about him.) boxer. I mean yea, he's Irish and has the most mesmerizing eyes and awesome tats. (Tattoos you inappropriate minded people) But he is just a conceded little boxer. I bet he couldn't give less of a shit about his fans he just wants to knock the shit out of his opponent.

I guess I have to get ready. Now, I box too, but I'm not gunna start a career about it. I got on my sports outfit and my worn, ruined, turquoise boxing gloves. There my babies and I wouldn't give them up for anything.

I headed to the gym clutching my bag. I got to a punching bag and set my bag down. I started thinking about HIM, and punched the bag harder and harder until I heard a cough behind me. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Uhm your in my spot so scram." His Irish accent ringing through. Ahh well fuck.

"Niall Horan right?" I asked not really giving a shit. "Yea, so move you pretty little ass out of my spot. I don't think you have a match tonight, do you?" He asked sarcasm evident in his Irish vocal cords. "Make me Horan." He just shrugged and started to TRY to pick me up, but I kicked him and punched him in the gut. "What did I do to you?!" He yelled. "That. Now go find your own spot bitch."

I walked over to the stereo and put on Where'd You Go by Fort Minor from my iPhone. This song reminded me of HIM so I started punching harder until someone turned me around *cough cough* Niall *cough cough* and he punched me a little hard in the stomach. "Is that all you got?" I asked as Can't Hold Us by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis came on. "Nope. Up for a match, since you think you can do anything right miss.-wait what's your name?" He asked after noticing I haven't told him my name. "Aaron Elliot" I stated bluntly. "Okay Elliot, Horan gun take you down." He stated cockily.

"Okay, but when I beat you, don't cry too hard." I shot back. We went in to the ring and we waited a couple moments before inching closer. I gave him an upper cut and a good punch in the face before he got me back with a lunch in the stomach and one in the face. I gave him a few punches in the Stomach before he gave up. "Dayum girl, your good." He said honestly surprised. "Told ya bitch." I said jokingly.

"Give me you arm." I said. He did as he was told and gave me his arm I wrote down my phone number. "Call me if you miss me too much." I said messing with him. "Okay, but aye, listen I gotta go. Come to my match tonight. I'll text you the address, kay?" He half told me half asked. "Kay. Bye Niall." I waved bye. "Bye Aaron." He ran out the gym. I guess I'll get ready then. I have to tell somebody what happened and that somebody is Erica, but i'm not sure how she'll take it...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

OKAY SO NEW SERIES BADASS BOXER KINDA DARK NIALL STORY YAY, NAY? ANYWAY THIS IS JUST A PROLOGUE I PROMISE YOU CHAPTER 1 WILL BE UP EITHER MONDAY OR TUESDAY, MOST LIKELY MONDAY. SO HERE YA GO! WELL BYEEEEEE MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES!