Chapter 2

I rolled out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. I stripped of my overly sized shirt and stepped in the shower turning on the water.

***********

I stepped out of the shower and picked up a towel and dried myself off. I walked back to my bedroom and put on some skinny jeans, a loose tank top and a hoodie that read "That Sh*t Cray" across the front. I brushed my hair out then let it self dry. I quickly brushed my teeth, before getting a text from Niall.

"I know babe, but I'm here, you ready?" Ahh he called me babe. "Yeah I'm ready" I texted back. I walked outside and locked the door behind me. I jumped into his black Range Rover.

"Hey Ni" I greeted.

"Hey" He replied back. "Okay so Im taking you for a day out, with me, and your gonna have fun" He smirked, jokingly.

"Woah, okay. Who made you leader of the world?" I laughed.

"Me, myself, and I, babe, me, myself, and I" He laughed and started driving.

"Well we live in Ireland...and I got nothing" I said, giving up.

I felt his arm go around my shoulders and he pulled me into his chest.

"I always win, babe" He whispered into my ear. His hot breath sending a roll of goosebumps through my body and a shiver down my spine.

And to be honest around him, I felt something I never felt around anyone else. I don't know what it was but I liked it.

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into with this...but I don't know, I'm feeling badass

************

Hey guys!! So I'm writing this for the main owner of this account, Im her new co-owner @nialls_snapbacks93, this is one of the few times ill update but I hope you liked it ~Nel xx :)