Chapter 12

Aaron

  Let's just say that Niall kicked that guy's ass. His opponent offered up the first punch. Niall staggered a bit, but regained his composure. Niall swung at the guy's face, hitting him right in the jaw. His opponent, George, stumbled back, allowing Niall to upper cut him multiple times. George fell to his knees and Niall stopped. That's what is respectable about him. He isn't like most boxers, who target the weak, kick them while they're down. He stops and waits until the get back up, and if they don't, then, well he just won a match.

  George surrendered, making Niall the winner of the match. He hopped out of the ring through the ropes and ran straight towards me. He came up, said “How was that for a match?" and kissed me. And of course the boys groaned. I smirked through the kiss. Niall let go and asked “What you want one too?"

"NO!" They shouted.

I laughed. Niall grabbed my hand and we went to the locker room so he can get his belongings. We walked back out and the boys all congratulated him. Due to the crowding at the front doors, all of us left through the back door which lead to an alley. We walked to the car, but a girl with bleached hair, caked on makeup, and a dress shorter than a small child walked up to me. I heard Niall groan. "Fuck off, Delilah." So this must be the chick who kissed my boyfriend.

"You Aaron?" She asked.

"Yea, why do you care?"

"Because I get to do this."

Before I could even process what was happening, her fist went flying to my nose. With a horrifying cracking noise, came a trickle of blood.

"You fucking bitch!" I screamed. I lunged toward her and started beating the crap out of her, throwing punches left and right, before I knew it her makeup didn't work anymore.

The boys eventually pulled me off of her but she grabbed my hair. Cheap shot.

I kicked her right in the side and she let go, groaning. We heard cop sirens. Who the hell called them?

Police ran up to us. I guess I looked like the bad guy when she was on the ground crying and moaning, while 3 men held me back.

"Mam, I'm going to have to put you under arrest." The officer pulled out a pair of handcuffs and was about to put them on me when Niall stepped in front of me.

"Officer, her actions were in self defense, that whor- I mean women over there punched Aaron first." The officer halted his actions and asked him to keep talking. "We were walking back from that match in there since I was one of the competitors, and Delilah walked up to Aaron and asked if she was Aaron, to which she replied yes, and out of no where, she punched Aaron. Aaron was only defending herself." Niall described. The officer looked back at the other boys for agreement. They all nodded.

"All right, I'm going to fix this lady up and I want you all to head to my car please." We all nodded and headed toward the car. "What a fucking bitch." I mumbled. "Sorry air, are you alright?" Niall asked. I nodded. "Good." Niall pulled me into his chest as we leaned against the car. The other boys remained silent.

The next few minutes consisted of niall whispering sweet nothings into my ear and me listening to his heartbeat. The officer told us he would take us down to the station and question us.

We didnt expect any of this to happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY ENDING OMG I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE. LOVE YOU GUYS :)